Panic is setting in!

Bowlersbus

Ok, I am on the RCCL web page trying to print my sea pass, since we sail in the morning. My booking number does not even show up on "my cruises" section.

It won't let me access it. Is this a bad thing?

Please tell me that its all in the computer and I don't have to fill out the "dumb" paperwork?

Does the system shut down over nite?

HELP!!

Had that problem once.............go back to the website....then go to BEFORE YOU BOARD...........clcik on online check in,,,,,,you should be able to get to your reservation and setsail pass from there.....:)

OMG seriously?

OK, so this really isn't a big deal. :p I filled everything out online, just procrastinated and didn't print them.

Well chalk this up to lesson's learned.

Whats the saying - a bad day cruisin is better than ANY GOOD day working.

Thanks!

OMG seriously?

OK, so this really isn't a big deal. :p I filled everything out online, just procrastinated and didn't print them.

Well chalk this up to lesson's learned.

Whats the saying - a bad day cruisin is better than ANY GOOD day working.

Thanks!

OMG, Michelle!

Do you know what this means?!?!??!?!?!?

You are now required to send ME on YOUR cruise!

Please forward the reservation number immediately. :D

You can't print your online docs within 72 hrs of departure. you waited too long.

I didn't realize this either.........of course I usually print them before hanging up with RC:) .......this is good to know however.......

If you received your docs in the mail, there is a "set sail pass" in the booklet that can be filled out by hand. It will accomplish the exact same thing as filling it out online. Just don't wait until you approach the check-in counter to fill it out! Fill it out NOW, so all you have to do is hand it to the clerk!

You can't print your online docs within 72 hrs of departure. you waited too long.

I printed out our SetSail Pass yesterday and they have in writing on the SetSail Pass that you are allowed 24 hours before your sailing to make any changes.

Whether that means you can still print one out 24 hours out or not, I am not sure.

It does say you can make changes 24 hours prior though.:confused:

Bob:)

• 2 weeks later...

In case you were worried ;) No problems. Since I had it all filled out online the information was there. Just the usual show your credit card you are using blah blah blah. Quick and painless as can be.

Thanks though for re-assuring me that it wasn't a big deal!

I printed out our SetSail Pass yesterday and they have in writing on the SetSail Pass that you are allowed 24 hours before your sailing to make any changes.

Whether that means you can still print one out 24 hours out or not, I am not sure.

It does say you can make changes 24 hours prior though.:confused:

Bob:)

Royal Caribbean's website makes it fairly clear, you can complete the SetSail process up to 24 hours in advance (48 hours outside US/Canada).

From "Before you Board > Online Check-In

It doesn't matter whether you reserved your cruise online or through a travel agent. To complete your Online Check-In process, you'll need the reservation number, identification documents and emergency contact information for each guest you want to check in. The process must be completed at least 24 hours prior to the sailing (48 hours for sailings that do not depart from the United States/Canada). If you require assistance with the Online Check-In process or your SetSail Pass, please call (888) 305-2718 or click here for our Contact Us information.

If you received your docs in the mail, there is a "set sail pass" in the booklet that can be filled out by hand. It will accomplish the exact same thing as filling it out online. Just don't wait until you approach the check-in counter to fill it out! Fill it out NOW, so all you have to do is hand it to the clerk!

The forms in the booklet are not the same as the set sail pass. The set sail pass you print out on your computer has a barcode on it that the check in agent will scan. If you fill out the forms in the booklet, (somethimes theyare already filled in with the info) then be sure you take them with you as you have to hand them to the agent to enter into their computer. It is not a problem if you do not have a set sail pass, it just takes a little longer without it.

Annieeee

Ok,I waited till now to try this out...........I cruise tomorrow.........just went to my setsail pass(which I had already printed just in case)........

Anyway, says I cant make changes but I CAN print it out now...........so,if you have all your info inputed,no problem!

Archived