Happy Thanksgiving, my American friends

Schplinky

Hope you all enjoy your turkey day tomorrow. Ours was last month and seems ages ago now but for you, I hope everyone gets extra pie and a nice nap after dinner.

Thanks for thinking of us, Schplinky:) I know your Thanksgiving was on October 9th, but regardless of the date, it's always worthwhile to pause and give thanks for life's blessings. The best way to do that is to celebrate with friends and/or family. May all of us have a reason to be thankful, where ever we may live. All good wishes to you and yours.....

Karin

ps edited to add that I'll be just about ready for a nap-with-my-feet-up by the end of tomorrow!

pps edited yet further to express my gratitude for the opportunity to travel on a beautiful cruise ship, where I can meet other travellers from all over my country and around the world. I'm thankful for the chance to learn about other cultures and ways of life.

The End!

Want to thank you for your good wishes.

Every day I wake up and am breathing it is a great day and I appreciate every one of them. Was told to prepare for death in 1968 and am still around on borrowed time.

Hope that you and yours have a great day tomorrow and every day after that....

Jim & Ruth

Thanks Canadians and everyone. One thing youall may have missed too.

Holland is the only other Country and Allie that mutually has this celebration with us.. HAL logo is that ship...

The Mayflower was a Liquor Ship which left from Holland stopping in England for supplies and passengers , I had only 4 decendants on that one, and coming to the New World where Jamestown had already been founded on May 14th, 1607 AD.

Our President Abraham Lincoln was the one responsible for making it a National Day of Holiday in Celebration of caring, sharing and family.

So yes again, God Bless America and youall too! Thanks again for all the great wishes.

btn_halmariner200x186.gif.7a2a7786a9cc25d0e7a189e396d70b39.gif

Let me add my Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all our American friends on these boards. The border makes us neighbours, but the Cruise Critic boards have made us friends. I wish you a wonderful day spent in the company of your families and friends, as you enjoy your feast and then rest up in anticipation of Friday's big sales.:D

Happy Turkey, y'all!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Archived