captain`s table

earl_m

Nor have I. Gracious conversation during the meal is one purpose of such a dinner. In our experience, spouses are split up and guests are paired to facilitate such conversation. It is doubtful that children would be included for this reason and others.

Nor have I. Gracious conversation during the meal is one purpose of such a dinner. In our experience, spouses are split up and guests are paired to facilitate such conversation. It is doubtful that children would be included for this reason and others.

I guess that would be one way to ensure you won't be invited to dine with the captain.

I have never seen any children at the Captain's Table. I suppose if the Captain had his children aboard and they dined in the dining room, then you would see children at the Captain's Table. :)

Just because I have never seen any child guests at the Captain's Table doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I suppose there would be an occasion when a child (children) may have been asked to dine with the Captain.

Never seen them there either but, then again, wouldn't that be an excellent time to try out the child + DVD + headset theory???:rolleyes: What do ya think, people?;)

I think you are baaaaddddd. :D Funny, but bad.

What would happen, though, if say a celebrity guest was traveling on the ship with his spouse and children and the captain wanted to invite them to dinner? If the captain only invited the couple, what do they do with the kids over the course of that meal?

It would seem to me that perhaps when there are children involved, maybe the captain arranges to have dinner served "en suite" that night?

Blue skies ...

--rita

&

What would happen, though, if say a celebrity guest was traveling on the ship with his spouse and children and the captain wanted to invite them to dinner? If the captain only invited the couple, what do they do with the kids over the course of that meal?

It would seem to me that perhaps when there are children involved, maybe the captain arranges to have dinner served "en suite; that night?

Blue skies ...

--rita

I'm sure they could arrange for a private dinner while the kiddo's are having their pizza's & pasta w/ the rest of the ClubHAL gang...

Archived