Genesis - Itinerary?

MACE

Yogimax:

WestCarib would fit great fit, our daughter who wants to be someplace warm with palm trees on her B-Day December 8th, 2009.

Can I ask where you found this info (my web searches found nothing) so we can show her and get her pumped up.

For some reason, I'm thinking the Genesis is going to be cruising to the Mediterranean in her inaugural season.

-MACE-

That ship is gonna be sooooooooooooooo big,it will be docked in Miami and all you have to do is walk to the other end...........cuz that end will already be in the Caribbean!!:p

its only gonna be like 100 ft bigger, dont get to excited. they say there will be 600 passengers. so if its only gonna be 100-150 ft longer that means either rooms get smaller or less/smaller public areas.

That ship is gonna be sooooooooooooooo big,it will be docked in Miami and all you have to do is walk to the other end...........cuz that end will already be in the Caribbean!!:p

Hahahahaha!!! You have to go thru customs every time you come out of Windjammer! :p

its only gonna be like 100 ft bigger, dont get to excited. they say there will be 600 passengers. so if its only gonna be 100-150 ft longer that means either rooms get smaller or less/smaller public areas.

did you forget a 0? There's only 6000 people in the town I live in. I can not imagine traveling with my whole town!!?? How many pax on Freedom class? wow, I am a little nervous about Voyager as wer are used to Vision class ships. I can not imagine Freedom .

did you forget a 0? There's only 6000 people in the town I live in. I can not imagine traveling with my whole town!!?? How many pax on Freedom class? wow, I am a little nervous about Voyager as wer are used to Vision class ships. I can not imagine Freedom .
Brenda, would you mind doing me (and every other non-20something) a favor?

Get rid of the orange. Very difficult to read. :)

It is also going to be taller and wider, with an entire extra deck of staterooms. Think about it....Freedom at 160,000 tons and Genesis at 220,000 tons. That is a lot of extra interior space.

NOT THE CARIBBEAN, but RCCL thinks that is the location that everyone wants. Maybe every 10 years or so for us cruisers, but not yearly. BORING!

Some of us like visiting the islands 3-4 times a year...:D

I agree with a Med cruise, or S Pacific or S American, I want Magnificidence in a cruise.....

You want what??!??!?!:confused:

Why would anyone seriously believe that Genesis will sail on some exotic or non-traditional itinerary, when it will be the ship and not its itinerary that will attract passengers for the first several years? :confused: Sailing out of Florida on an Eastern or Western itinerary has been a tried and true formula used successfully by RCI for years and I see no reason to believe that they will change now. If you want to sail new or unusual itineraries, resign yourself to sailing on their older and smaller ships.:)

Archived