2:30PM ET Today on Food Network

AFT_LOVER

BEHIND THE BASH is the show. It is behind cruiseship's preparation of the extravaganzas they prepare. I believe it is aboard FREEDOM!

So set TIVO for it if you are out shopping. Also great new store that isn't new. SEARS GRAND is the name & it is a KMart that wasn't selling, so Sears moved in & what a delight the store is. Folks walk up to you to ask if you need help with anything. I am done with Chrstmas shopping, done at 5AM Friday when no one was up! MACY's took over Kaufmanns & had $25 king size down comforters, so I got 6 so all friends are warm! Then to my grocer, who also had discount gas stations - spend $50 & get $.10 off a gallon of gas, buy gift cards & get $.20 off per $50. So I got $100 Home Depot card for my BIL. I brought $150 gift card for Macy's so I got $2.00 a gallon off on a 16 gal fillup. So it was $.16 a gallon! Even had my neighbor pull up behind me so I filled her up also since 30 gallons max. Told her "Merry Christmas" as she is 86 years old.

Thanks for the tip on the show. Will watch it! I am also done for Christmas. I do need to pick up stocking stuffers. Merry Christmas to you and your family!! My cruise date is 12/17/2006-12/24/2006 on the Mariner...can hardly wait!!

HELP! I don't have cable and my cousin who usually tapes stuff for me is away!

Can anyone tape/TiVo/DVD it for me?? I will send money for the tape/dvd/postage.

I LOVE behind the scenes stuff. I used to work for Marriott and it was fun to help with big banquets and all. I was in another department, but sometimes they called everyone to help. It was fun.....a little discombobulated (sp) but fun.

Thanks.....

you can email me at

cruisermegathotmaildotcom

but when I saw the ad on TV for it, I was there at 4:45AM & the only car at the entrance I was at, so I was ready to enter, go up 2 escalators & grab! Even had a man who took my purchases to the register as I grabbed more & he rang them up & walked me to the SUV to stuff that. Then DH walks with me thru jewelry as I love Monet & sure enough SALE so I got some fun stuff that looks ritzy.

Then BJs was open at 7AM so my DH hit them for USB 2 gig for $29 with their $30 off coupon. He gave me another to buy one also with my AMEX so we get another year warranty. So now he has 2 even came with a lanyard to hooking them to it.

Then we drove over to the new Sears Grand & see it is the lousy KMart that was there. We walked in & saw the colors, department names bouldy done on the walls, and we both said WOW! Bought nothing but enjoyed the people there but too far from our house to be a regular. Had lunch at Cheesecake Factory ($50 gift certificate that was $.20 off a gallon of gas.) Today is FOOTBALL! Then I watch the TIVO of the show.

Wow...those prices on the down comforters were great! You saved a lot of $$$$ there! Good bargains.

with 1800 onboard with a night of cruising to nowhere with food, booze, friends & then their bash the next night. They did a great job on the presentation & I love Giada and how cute but no overpowering she is. Nothing like Sam on Travel Channel. The camerawork including the elevator ride shooting floors going down andthe dining room from 5 down to 3.

Now after the cookoff between Giada & Rachel Ray on Nov 17 & Rachel won. So I want equal time on Freedom with Rachel Ray!

Then a reminder for TRAVEL CHANNEL - DECEMBER 17 at 8PM ET Freedom of the Seas special.

Bummer..not available here in Canada... I think it was filmed at the charity event before Freedom's official first revenue sailing on June 4.

Archived