Can't open reservation--Help

I am trying to register my cruise because I didn't book it online. I can't do that either for the past 3 days. It keeps saying it cannot enter the information right now.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon!!!

I didn't have any problems just now. Much easier than navigating this board! lol :rolleyes:

Have you been able to get through.

I had the same message a couple of times before. They are updating your shore Ex for your trip. Wait for a little while then try again. It took 3 weeks for my Hawaian cruise last year. When I was abled to go back in they had changed the times ie added an afternoon one, added more shore ex and changed the price of one of them.

I could not find mine today either. They were there yesterday. We have a group of 19 on one cruise and because Royal Caribbean's reservation system is "state of the art" :rolleyes: , we have to have six seperate reservations for four cabins even though I am paying for the whole thing.

I finally gave up, re-registered with a new log in name and re-entered my reservations.

Still can't have my sisters reservation on my page since her married name is different then mine.

My immediate family is a total of six. Every time we cruise we have to have two seperate reservations even when we are all in the same cabin.

I know Royal Caribbean is "working" on updating their res system. It is the year 2007 now.

I love Royal Caribbean. I do not love their reservation system.

Thank you for letting me vent. I feel better.

Dr. Evil :)

I had the same problem. It will NOT go away. I called RCCI several times and thay told me that i was paid. I still couldn' book any shore exc .

After much frustration it was fixed. You must call RCCI and have them check to see if the res. has a hold on it? Ours did and when they removed it everything was O.K. Why the hold was placed was anyones guess. It took several calls to get it cleared up..

Our trip is for 3/3/07 on VOS and they are printing the docs. now. They say we should get them by the 20th.:confused:

Keep on them or nothing will change.:mad:

I had no visible reservations this morning although the site seemed to be working. I clicked right through but when clicking "purchased and held cruises" there was nothing there. Of course there was a link to click if I couldn't see my reservation but I wasn't about to try to add what I knew was already there.

Now when checking all 4 reservations have reappeared.

Archived