2008 European itineraries

Jancruz

Members of Oceania Cruises' Connoisseur Club should be getting these itineraries March 1st..they will open for booking March 15..I suggest you make your deposits..you can always cancel..but like the Australia itins if you dont make them quickly you may be shut out of your favorite stateroom or favorite itinerary..

Jan

Thanks for the information, Jan. Do you know if there will be any different itineraries? I keep hoping that they'll repeat the Scandinavian itins. We've done the Baltic, but hope there'll be more cruises that include Norway.

Joan

Hi Joan,

Most of the cruises will stay the same..a few will have new ports added..but look out in 2009..some of us ara lobbying for different places!!

In fact..how about posting new places to cruise for O..(leave out Alaska and Hawaii please)

Jan

Hi Joan,

Most of the cruises will stay the same..a few will have new ports added..but look out in 2009..some of us ara lobbying for different places!!

In fact..how about posting new places to cruise for O..(leave out Alaska and Hawaii please)

Jan

Jan:

Do you know if they are going to repeat the 2006 "A Tapestry of British Isles" again? When we took that cruise there were rumours they would do it every other year.

Thank you

Mike

Hi Joan,

Jan

Jan...

Being a devoted "Lobbyer", here's my list of where Mr. FDR needs to direct his attention:

1. Norway and the North Cape

2. Norway and the Fjords

3. Norway and Scotland

4. Norway and the U. K.

5. Norway and Ireland

6. Norway and Iceland

By the way, did I mention Norway?

Dick :D

New itineraries have now been pushed to March 8..and sorry no British Isles and Norway this year..I will try to work on Mr. FDR for 2009..

Jan

Jan:

Thanks for checking on the British Isles. That is good news and bad news. Bad news because we thoroughly enjoyed it in 2006 and want to repeat it, good news because you just saved us $10,000.

Again thank you.

Mike

Hi Jan -

Any word on Egypt?

Hi,

Stu and I leave on the Nautica 3/31/07 (I cant believe how soon we go) and we are going to Egypt!

OK..Funny story on me..I have mileage BC seats for this cruise..(need bigger seats when you are old) Made them with American but we are flying Cathay Pacific..called Cathay and asked for seats about 3 weeks ago for Stu and I and the agent said happy to help you but I cant seat you together.."What do you mean" says I.."well you are on different flights" says he..it seems American changed us without telling me..fortunately they were able to get us together..I thought it was funny because if I went in 15 hours earlier..think how much I could have bought!

Jan

Cathay Pacific is a great airline. We flew back on Cathay from Singapore last Dec., after getting off Nautica.

My #2 daughter, an ex-pat who used to live in Hong Kong, thinks Cathay Pacific is one of the premier airlines serving Asia.

I am with Ed and Jim..

How about Eqypt? i know that tthere is the 31 day cruise that Jan is on next month that goes there..but how about one that isn't THAT long that goes there?

Also, I vote AGAIN :D for South Africa and Egypt together..with a possible add on post or pre -cruise in the Seychelles!!!:cool:

I'll second Norway; Betsy gets excited when she sees a cruise headed that way. The other day, she mis-read the Norwegian Dream, an NCL ship, as a dream trip to Norway and almost booked it...;)

WHEW that was a close call!!! ;)

the Dream is a nightmare IMHO!!

Jan, I have another fabulous idea: HAL has a 35-day r/t Boston to Europe that looks wonderful IF you don't mind going on that ship. Now, if O were to offer the same itinerary (more or less) we'd be the first to sign on. What do you think?

Esther

Archived