Pic's of Cruise Ships in Port

bymyglass

• 1 month later...
Great shot!! What kind of camera do you have Andrew?

The pic is so clear. My camera does not take such clear shots. I think I need a new one. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, Fuzzywuzzy, my Internet broadband and home phone has been down yet again (third time in the last two months! apparently thieves keep breaking into the small telephone exchange and pinch the copper that is used by the telecoms equipment) and I live in a lovely small village out in the countryside, to get away from these sort of people. :confused:

Anyway the Camera used was the Canon 5D. But the colours have been help using Photoshop and Lightroom. Lightroom I rate highly!

I recommend a new Camera that just been released by Canon. The Canon S90 which is the size of a compact camera, and has most of the settings of a SLR camera. I'm very please with mine, especially for my holidays, when I'm carrying my large camera and lens sometimes I feel a little unsafe.

Here's a review of the Canon S90

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/digitalcameras/0,39030233,49304143,00.htm

Andrew :)

Sorry I don't mean to be rude or nothing, but if any of the posters that are correcting the Carnival Dream picture would notice is that Doc7 corrected ho

self and said that the picture was indeed the Carnival Dream and not the Carnival Pride in his next post

Sorry I don't mean to be rude or nothing, but if any of the posters that are correcting the Carnival Dream picture would notice is that Doc7 corrected ho

self and said that the picture was indeed the Carnival Dream and not the Carnival Pride in his next post

Thanks,I was reading an article about Carnival Pride and I had this in my mind when I first posted,I later corrected myself. :o Regards Doc07

Here is Navigator OTS in Caligari

P1000304.jpg

P1000305.jpg

Pic from last month in Cozumel. I was walking through the Internationl Pier area and noticed that it looked like the Carnival Inspiration had "twin funnels". The Carnival Destiny was docked across from it at the Puerta Maya Pier and they lined up pretty good from my vantage point.

coz9.jpg

Cruise Travel once posted a picture of a Princess ship with a Carnival funnel.