medieval times holleywood

mattR

Dose anyone know how to get discounted tickets to medieval times neat Knott's? We plan on going to Knott's after our cruise on the Star. Our hotel that night is near the Bob Hope Airport and heard that traffic will be bad Friday evening. Knott's closes at 6pm and the medieval times is at 630 so thought that if we caught that the traffic would be lighter. The cost is pretty high though. Any coupons or discounts out there?

check ebay .......

or craigslist in the LA area.......

you might find something there...

i m not sure if theres discounts in the entertainment books for those places. ill check as soon as i get mine,

when are you going again?

melissa

Dose anyone know how to get discounted tickets to medieval times neat Knott's? We plan on going to Knott's after our cruise on the Star. Our hotel that night is near the Bob Hope Airport and heard that traffic will be bad Friday evening. Knott's closes at 6pm and the medieval times is at 630 so thought that if we caught that the traffic would be lighter. The cost is pretty high though. Any coupons or discounts out there?

I know that the Auto Club (AAA) has a discount at Knotts and, from time to time offers one at Medieval Times as well...also, if you work for a large company that has an "Employee Club", they can get discount cards for Medieval Times...

Yes, that would definitely work to allow you to avoid that rush hour traffic...the "5" freeway, between Buena Park and Burbank will take you right through the Downtown Los Angeles area...

Have fun...

I live in the LA area, and have the entertainment book for Orange County. There is a coupon in it for $5 off per person for Medieval Times. Yes, it is expensive, but it is fun. My son loved it when we went about two years ago. Plus, you are also paying for dinner, so when you figure you get a meal with the show, it isn't too outrageous. There is also a coupon in the book for Knott's at $29.95 per adult and $14.95 per child. Contact me through email if you are interested.

kaiiak@vzavenue.net

PS Sorry if this is against the CC rules?? I'm not sure if we are allowed to give email addresses?

PS Sorry if this is against the CC rules?? I'm not sure if we are allowed to give email addresses?

Hey there kaiiak!

No problem on this, you just can't do "advertising" for a business of recommend Travels Agents or such...

Totally okay to give your email address for things such as this...

Also, just in case anyone else is reading this or looking into this in the future...

Here is the website and info for Medieval Times:

http://www.medievaltimes.com/cahomepage.htm

then...

Here another place that is similar and fun in the area...

Pirate's Dinner Adventure:

http://www.piratesdinneradventure.com/california/index.html

I'm telling you, there is an almost "Matrix-like" (the movies) pirate fight in the middle that is amazing...

Just another option for people looking into these kinds of things in this area...

CJW

I live in the LA area, and have the entertainment book for Orange County. There is a coupon in it for $5 off per person for Medieval Times. Yes, it is expensive, but it is fun. My son loved it when we went about two years ago. Plus, you are also paying for dinner, so when you figure you get a meal with the show, it isn't too outrageous. There is also a coupon in the book for Knott's at $29.95 per adult and $14.95 per child. Contact me through email if you are interested.

kaiiak@vzavenue.net

Thanks so much sent you a e-mail:)

Archived