What is the absolutely most beautiful Island a cruise ship will visit?

conversationist

Hi. When I saw the thread headline I thought I would give my two penny worth, then I saw the add on for Caribbean Island. I almost did not post, then thought , oh what the heck, your here now. So here is my totally unbiased view ...best Island Great Btitain...best port Holy Head in Wales. :D

Is there one island or port of call that really stands out as the most beautiful place that you have ever seen? My vote goes to Saint John, Saint Lucia, or Kauai?

Your vote for the most beautiful port of call tropical island.

I have not been to those yet-but I loved Bermuda and St. Thomas.

Mykonos , Greece. . You can not dock there.. have to be tendered.. but in doing this.. you were able to over look the island more..and it was darkish when returning to ship, so while leaving it was absoulty beautiful w/ the lights on the island..

In my limited experience: Roatan and St. John. I look forward to visiting all the others...:)

I forgot about Roatan, not only is it beautiful but the people are so friendly. I just hope they don't become like the natives in St Thomas and Tortolla, downright rude. NMNita

Of the islands we have been to so far I would have to vote for St. Lucia, but there's plenty of others we want to visit.

NMNita, Sadly, most of the people you deal with on Tortola such as shop staff, waitresses, etc. are not native Tortolans. These are mostly folks that come from down island to work in the BVI. I have spent a lot of time on Tortola and the native Tortolans are some of the nicest, friendliest and polite people I have ever met.

Welsh Wizard, Shwmae, Sut ydych chi? I wish I had more Welsh. I've tried to learn a little for my visits there. So far my favorite part of Wales if I had to choose would be either the Gower or Snowdonia but there is so many beautiful places there my opinion could change hourly. ;) There's a lot to be said for such a small country! I have great friends that live in Llantwit Major. Lechyd da pob Cymro.

Archived