Cruious...5000+ Club?

DFD1

I may be about to embarass myself, but I have noticed that some members of this fourm have the designation "5000+club" after their signature. What is the significance of this designation? I've been cruising for 40 years, but have never belonged to any cruising organization or discussion group until now so there's a lot that I still don't know cruising and those who do it. Thanks, DFD1

Hi:) the 5000+ is the amount of postings....so its not anything to do with actual cruising LOL...

Just those of us who love to chat:D

Expanding a bit on Lois' comments ... the Cruise Critic boards were recently overhauled. Many posts on the old boards were not able to be carried over to this new format. The folks at CC have just noted those who had 5,000 or more posts on the old boards before the switch. The Blue Ribbon folks had 3,000 or more but fewer than 5,000.

I may be about to embarass myself, but I have noticed that some members of this fourm have the designation "5000+club" after their signature. What is the significance of this designation? I've been cruising for 40 years, but have never belonged to any cruising organization or discussion group until now so there's a lot that I still don't know cruising and those who do it. Thanks, DFD1
DFD,

The hosts recently migrated their bulletin boards over to new servers and updated the database. Most people lost most of their posts, and the post count was decreased accordingly. The 5000+club refers to people who had more than 5000 posts prior to this migration. They used to be referred to as Blue Ribbon Cruisers. I don't think anyone has hit 5000 on the new boards.

Archived