Ok.......Everybody List What you have booked from the New Releases

isujim

There will be 10 of us. Grandparents, Me and DH, our 3 kids, and they are each bringing a friend.

Well, you will get your money's worth out of that cabin. :) We just returned from a cruise where we had our daughter bring a friend. That's always a good move. They will love it and have great memories to share with their friends. It's nice the grandparents will share in the fun times, too. They just aren't around long enough...

Well, you will get your money's worth out of that cabin. :) We just returned from a cruise where we had our daughter bring a friend. That's always a good move. They will love it and have great memories to share with their friends. It's nice the grandparents will share in the fun times, too. They just aren't around long enough...

We travel with the grandparents alot. We just returned last month from the Mariner and there were 32 of us, 17 kids ranging form 11-17, and most of them have grown up together and are great friends. Now I'm trying to rationalize another cruise before 6/08.

My name is Bill and I am a addict...

14 Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise - Radiance - October 26, 2008

And booked today...

7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise Adventure - January 11, 2009

Bill we did the Eastbound last October.........GREAT CRUISE!!!!!!!!

We have booked Radiance of the Seas, September 26, 2008 Circle Hawaii. Went for a middle Hump cabin on Deck 9 this time......since what they wanted for a JS, we could have done a b2b in the Caribbean.:(

trishalee.............SkierRobUMN is sailing with us on the above cruise.

Anybody that has booked the Radiance September 26, 2008 Circle Hawaii............please join our roll call which we started on January 2, 2007. We are The Happy CocoNUTS, this is our reunion cruise.........and we would love to add more NUTS to the group.:D

Peterpan-- we are also booked on the October 11th Hawaii cruise, we also liked the itin. a bit better than the September one. But it sounds as if they are going to have a great group going in September also.:cool:

Archived