Live from the Noordam Panama Canal Cruise

General Max

Bags are finally packed. We need to pick up the rental car for driving to Ft Lauderdale tomorrow to Board. Hope all you passengers that boarded in New York on Saturday are all settled down now and that the Pinnacle Grill reservation issue has been resolved.

Enjoy your cruise! I know we enjoyed the Noordam for her last Eastern Caribbean sailing before repositioning.

If you see Tom and Maureen from Australia (who stayed on till Vancouver) tell them that their wine-loving former table mates say hello and miss their fantastic company already!

Hi General Max- Hope you are enjoying ! Hard not to. :) My wife and I were on for the March 10 thru 21st cruise, WHAT A TIME ! We have a favor to ask you if you do not mind. When you see DJ Jazzy will you please tell him that ( WASABI ) and his wife Terri say hello and send their love. I was named Wasabi around the 2nd day of our cruise because of the color I turned when I tried it for the first time. Great friends !!:eek: I was in the karaoke contest and made it to the final 5 for the last night of the cruise and the night before, ( also on a dare ) So for both nights I was introduced by Jazzi as WASABI. I know he will remember. PS- Tell him you hear he gives GREAT back massages ! Thank You SO much and enjoy every minute. Bob & Terri

Archived