How long does it take to get seapass in your email?

on Royal's site you are able to print your sea pass from there, when you complete your information.

I was told by a RCCL agent that I couldn't print ours out until the final payment is made. Its not a biggy, we have a good year + before we sail anyway so not concerned. Have filled out info with Pre Cruise doc and so far have done alright.

Thank you all for replying and repeating - with and without insults :rolleyes: - what I wrote to the OP, OceanFantasys, in the very first reponse to her question, Page 1, Post #3. :D

By the way, to all who are interested:

Very long, graphic-laden signatures can be a big problem and/or annoyance to people with slow connections, such as dial-up service.

I have a nice, big, long signature. I'm very proud :rolleyes: of the cruises that I have taken and the cruises that I have booked. I am particularly proud of my past threads reporting LIVE from my assorted cruises. I am immodest enough to think that someone, somewhere, has gained from being able to read of my experiences.

BUT.....................

You won't see my signature here. Why? There is nothing in this thread that relates to any of those things.

I post my signature ONCE in any given thread, and only if it is relevant to that thread and its posts.

Otherwise, when I am typing in the reply box, before hitting "submit reply", I look one inch below, where it says "Miscellaneous Options". There are three lines there:

Show your signature

Automatically parse links in text

Disable smilies in text.

Each has a box next to it.

If you "uncheck" the first box, "show your signature", your signature will NOT be displayed in that post.

It is simple courtesy.

JMO YMMV

Thank you all for replying and repeating - with and without insults :rolleyes: - what I wrote to the OP, OceanFantasys, in the very first response to her question, Page 1, Post #3. :D

By the way, to all who are interested:

Very long, graphic-laden signatures can be a big problem and/or annoyance to people with slow connections, such as dial-up service.

I have a nice, big, long signature. I'm very proud :rolleyes: of the cruises that I have taken and the cruises that I have booked. I am particularly proud of my past threads reporting LIVE from my assorted cruises. I am immodest enough to think that someone, somewhere, has gained from being able to read of my experiences.

BUT.....................

You won't see my signature here. Why? There is nothing in this thread that relates to any of those things.

I post my signature ONCE in any given thread, and only if it is relevant to that thread and its posts.

Otherwise, when I am typing in the reply box, before hitting "submit reply", I look one inch below, where it says "Miscellaneous Options". There are three lines there:

Show your signature

Automatically parse links in text

Disable smilies in text.

Each has a box next to it.

If you "uncheck" the first box, "show your signature", your signature will NOT be displayed in that post.

It is simple courtesy.

JMO YMMV

Thank you Carol! I love to read the signatures and find them very interesting, however once per thread is enough for me. Thanks again for being considerate.

I cannot wait to read about your cruise :D :D

###

blah blah blah... moderator wanna be's at work again. Lets face it, it aint easy getting 5 thousand plus posts, I have been on here as long as anyone and I got 400 so what does that tell you.....You spell a word wrong or your post is not carefully worded exactly and these mega posters are on you like chair hogs in the solarium.

Continued from above, signatures are good, decorate as you wish. Cruise critic will decide if and when they should not occur not the mega posters who think they rule this board. Sign away people!!!

on Royal's site you are able to print your sea pass from there, when you complete your information.

You can only print it if you have made your final payment and not before. It is a SETSAIL PASS to expedite the boarding process. This that you print is NOT a SEAPASS. You get a sea pass when you check in, looks like a credit card with a magnetic strip on the back, works as your cabin key and onboard purchases that you charge up and pay at the end of the cruise.

Happy Sailing:)

blah blah blah... moderator wanna be's at work again. Lets face it, it aint easy getting 5 thousand plus posts, I have been on here as long as anyone and I got 400 so what does that tell you.....You spell a word wrong or your post is not carefully worded exactly and these mega posters are on you like chair hogs in the solarium.

With an attitude like yours:mad: ,you probably have had at least 400 pulled too!

Really....what makes you so unhappy??:confused:

With an attitude like yours:mad: ,you probably have had at least 400 pulled too!

Was wondering the same thing after their horrible comments to Gina earlier this evening - both on this board and the Carnival board.

###

I'm sorry. I am totally lost by your response. I am very sorry that you are ill. And I'm really not sure how you interpreted posts or why you were offended. I should really have picked up the subliminal responses that you are a HAL cruiser. I am so sorry. :)

There was nothing rude.

I have to disagree. I thought some of the responses were rude and thoughtless as well.

Laughing out loud, literally!!! That was one of your best PH8! :D

I have to disagree. I thought some of the responses were rude and thoughtless as well.

Me too...and with that, I've decided to not click off my siggie this time - :D

(Running and dodging before the flame throwers start....) ;)

Maybe because it's after 2 am here or maybe I am seriously slow but, I read this thread and I'm really confused about the whole thing? LOL

lol, I was kind of thinking the same thing... it's almost like a B-movie that's so bad you can't help but watch it.:D

I think you mean that you can print your Set Sail Pass on line after final payment and that is what is turned in at the pier to receive your Sea Pass which is the key to your room and your charge card while on the ship.

You are correct and thanks for correcting me........of course I meant Set Sail Pass...........was using the OP own language and knew better......

Set Sail Pass is the thing.......not the card........thanks again

Im having a feeling of deja vu....wasnt there a thread one time long ago just like this??? (Does credit ring a bell)?:confused:

Im having a feeling of deja vu....wasnt there a thread one time long ago just like this??? (Does credit ring a bell)?:confused:

For obvious reasons.........I ain't going there:)

Archived