Rah, rah!

Smartcookie

OMG, I think I've morphed into a Princess cheerleader!

We're just back from the 4/29 sailing of the CB and I LOVED IT! We've cruised most of the lines and finally tried Princess and now I know what I've been missing. It's nudged my previous favorite (Celebrity) out of the top spot! I'm even considering cancelling my booking on the Century in Feb. to a Princess ship.

Anyway, I will write a detailed review in a few weeks, I'm off again traveling next week. I think what I liked best about Princess was the anytime dining, Princess Cays, MUTS, the food and most of all the clientele. Everyone we met was friendly, interesting, well-mannered, well-dressed, yet laid back and unpretentious. Just a great crowd.

RAH-RAH! :p

Wonderful! Oh, let's see....I have how many days now? :D Can't wait to see what you have to say about it. Our whole family is looking forward to our first Princess cruise aboard the CB.

We're just back from the 4/29 sailing of the CB and I LOVED IT! We've cruised most of the lines and finally tried Princess and now I know what I've been missing. I think what I liked best about Princess was the anytime dining, Princess Cays, the food and most of all the clientele. Everyone we met was friendly, interesting, well-mannered, well-dressed, yet laid back and unpretentious. Just a great crowd.

Great to hear - welcome to Princess!

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Sounds like what we said after our first Princess cruise 5 years ago - except we had never been on any other cruise so we didn't have anything to compare it to. But we knew we were happy, that all our needs and expectations had been met or exceeded, and we're impatiently waiting for our 5th Princess cruise that still seems so far away even though it was booked 5 months ago :-)

Aw, c'mon, Cookie, don't disappoint us.

No chair hogs?

Too few exercise machines?

Charge for ice cream?

Room steward didn't leave hand lotion?

Beef overcooked?

There must be SOMETHING you can say!!

;)

(A fellow Princess cheerleader...)

We will be on our 11th Princess cruise in September to the Panama Canal. Have done 2 Carnival cruises to Mexico, with no complaints. These though were family cruises and we needed to do a summer cruise, hence Carnival. We are Platinum and love the little perks that come with it and working our way to Elite. Welcome to Princess!

We're just back from the 4/29 sailing of the CB and I LOVED IT! We've cruised most of the lines and finally tried Princess and now I know what I've been missing. It's nudged my previous favorite (Celebrity) out of the top spot! I'm even considering cancelling my booking on the Century in Feb. to a Princess ship.

Anyway, I will write a detailed review in a few weeks, I'm off again traveling next week. I think what I liked best about Princess was the anytime dining, Princess Cays, MUTS, the food and most of all the clientele. Everyone we met was friendly, interesting, well-mannered, well-dressed, yet laid back and unpretentious. Just a great crowd.

sounds like a great time was had by all. One of these days I want to try a cruise on the Caribbean Princess.

Bill

Aw, c'mon, Cookie, don't disappoint us.

No chair hogs?

Too few exercise machines?

Charge for ice cream?

Room steward didn't leave hand lotion?

Beef overcooked?

There must be SOMETHING you can say!!

;)

(A fellow Princess cheerleader...)

Never had a problem getting a chair, even at the aft pool, which we preferred.

Plenty of exercise machines, we always went around 5 then took the complimentary abs and stretch class - loved that there was no fee for that.

Ice cream? Who needs ice cream after 3 large meals? I thought the food, particularly lunch in the dining room, was delicious.

Actually, we did run out of lotion, I popped my head out the door, asked our wonderful cabin steward, Alina, for more lotion and she gave me enough for 3 weeks.

No, the beef was not overcooked, it was just the way I ordered it, and they even let us split the lobster entree as an appetizer...oh and, did I mention the lobster claws and crab legs at the buffet 2 nights? YUM!

Finally, loved, loved, loved the paddle tennis..we played every morning we were at sea, I've never been on a ship with it before.

My only suggestion is that they should stay on Princess Cays a few more hours (or a few more days). I'd be thrilled to drop anchor off the island for the whole cruise then head back to FLL, that would be perfect.

Like my DH and I say, since we love Princess so much (Grand and CB now) why go on another line? The only problem we have is....what do we do next summer? There are NO Princess ships going out of anywhere but NYC to the Caribbean:( We sailed in 3/31-4/7 this year out of Galveston and would like to do a summer cruise next year (our son will no doubt have baseball over Easter break next year), possibly out of San Juan, but it doesn't look good for Princess. What do we do NOW??:eek:

Welcome to Princess! Great to have you as an official "cheerleader". Some members of the squad are currently cruising but I'm sure they'll stop by to welcome you upon their return, if not before :) .

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Welcome to Princess! We loved the CB so much when we sailed in January 2006, we returned for a second voyage in January 2006.

If you change your February booking to Princess, you might consider the Emerald Princess. Sailing from Port Everglades to the Southern Caribbean; beautiful new ship, great itinerary and the same wonderful Princess passengers you recently met. DW and I are sailing on the February 4 voyage and would love to have more "cheerleaders" aboard.

Mike

Like my DH and I say, since we love Princess so much (Grand and CB now) why go on another line? The only problem we have is....what do we do next summer? There are NO Princess ships going out of anywhere but NYC to the Caribbean:( We sailed in 3/31-4/7 this year out of Galveston and would like to do a summer cruise next year (our son will no doubt have baseball over Easter break next year), possibly out of San Juan, but it doesn't look good for Princess. What do we do NOW??:eek:

Cruise the Mediterranean!

I like how the cruiseline respected it's guests and treated us like paying adults (ie, no search and seizure of luggage, believe me, my bar bill compensated!) :D

That's the description I've been looking for for a few years. I think you've hit the nail on the head. Thanks...and welcome to the cheerleading team!

Our first Princess cruise was on the Diamond....I loved everything about her and the I so agree about the passengers and the crew.....

Welcome! We're booked for a B2B on the Golden......

We are trying other ships but Princess is definitely at the top! :p

Archived