Just off the Enchantment any questions???

Just off the Enchantment on Monday. We had a Great cruise. I would be happy to answer any questions or just chat about the experience.

What was the absolute best part of your cruise? And was there a worst part? - just to be fair in the questioning. :)

Sherzada, congrats again girl. No pictures as of yet on line or at home except for the few we bought. I am slow when it comes to pictures bear with me. I did write a review though.

Momma:D could not wait to talk with you!!! Well lets see everything was soooo good. The very best part had to be our dinner at chops at sunset. It was just as you said it would be. Very romantic and very beautiful. The food was sooo marvelous. Second favorite part was Bolero's we loved the band and the Mojitos were to die for.

Guess who I met in the viking crown cutting a rug?? ok ok I'll tell you Julian!! I told him I knew you we danced and talked for a second (my boyfriend was there) He did invite us both to the lounge the next day for drinks and snacks. We never made it because we had drank too many Mojito's :p . However it was very nice of him to offer. He sure is cute.

we loved Cozumel had a nice 60 min massage on the beach at Playa Uvas. Then we shopped and took in the sights. We were also granted our table for two on the balcony near the window at dinner. The free upgrade to a oceanview was nice too. My boyfriend is now hooked on cruising like I am. I am pretty sure I can talk him into a balcony next time;)

Worst part was when laundry made us late for dinner because they could not find our clothes. However we were only 30 min late and they did a great job handeling the issue. They called Chops and told them we would be late and to hold our table. When we got back from dinner there was a note saying sorry and a huge vase of pretty flowers and his and hers RCI slippers. the next day we got another I'm sorry and they payed the 30 dollar laundry bill. They did more than enough to make things right. another part I am not fond of is room service food. Kevin thought it was good late night drunk food. go figure. lol Everything else was tops.

ms-getaway,

OHHHHH....you danced with Julian? How cool. Did he offer up a little tune in your ear? :D If not, next time you'll have to take him up on his offer when he invites you by the lounge. Was he only in the VCL to dance? What a job he has - it must be hard work to go dancing after hours with the ladies. They probably pay him extra for being a social host. :)

I'm so glad you had a great time in Chops. It's worth the little bit extra it costs. And that sunset is priceless.

I love Cozumel. It might be my favorite port - or one of them. I've been there 4 times and have tried doing something different each time. Next time, I'm sure will be the same. Someone mentioned a nice beach - I can't remember the name but I'm sure I could look it up at the Cozumel forum. I'd like to try them all before I decide my favorite for sure. I'm not so crazy about the downtown scene though since I'm not interested in shopping like most women.

So...that will teach you to get your laundry done on board. ;) Truthfully, if they took care of it the way they did for you, I might just try the on-board laundry service the next time I cruise...and hope they lose my clothes temporarily, too. :D

I'm glad you had a great cruise. I have this big urge to go on the Enchantment again soon. If I didn't still have one DD at home, I'd just go do it.

ms-getaway,

OHHHHH....you danced with Julian? How cool. Did he offer up a little tune in your ear? :D If not, next time you'll have to take him up on his offer when he invites you by the lounge. Was he only in the VCL to dance? What a job he has - it must be hard work to go dancing after hours with the ladies. They probably pay him extra for being a social host. :)

I'm so glad you had a great time in Chops. It's worth the little bit extra it costs. And that sunset is priceless.

I love Cozumel. It might be my favorite port - or one of them. I've been there 4 times and have tried doing something different each time. Next time, I'm sure will be the same. Someone mentioned a nice beach - I can't remember the name but I'm sure I could look it up at the Cozumel forum. I'd like to try them all before I decide my favorite for sure. I'm not so crazy about the downtown scene though since I'm not interested in shopping like most women.

So...that will teach you to get your laundry done on board. ;) Truthfully, if they took care of it the way they did for you, I might just try the on-board laundry service the next time I cruise...and hope they lose my clothes temporarily, too. :D

I'm glad you had a great cruise. I have this big urge to go on the Enchantment again soon. If I didn't still have one DD at home, I'd just go do it.

Yes I think Julian was working.....but he was having a ball dancing. Next time I will for sure take him up on his offer. Momma the laundry was just for pressing!!! But they did such a nice job making things right We could not even be upset about the mishap.

I would love to get back on the Enchantment again soon too. Everything was so right. Even better than when I went in 2004. I am also looking to surprise Kevin with a cruise on the navigator in december for his birthday. Have to read some reviews and make sure its a good fit for us.

Yes I think Julian was working.....but he was having a ball dancing. Next time I will for sure take him up on his offer. Momma the laundry was just for pressing!!! But they did such a nice job making things right We could not even be upset about the mishap.

I would love to get back on the Enchantment again soon too. Everything was so right. Even better than when I went in 2004. I am also looking to surprise Kevin with a cruise on the navigator in december for his birthday. Have to read some reviews and make sure its a good fit for us.

The Navigator was my first cruise and we LOVED it. We have her scheduled again because it was so great and it's the best one in that class...both Portofino and Chops. I heard from someone who got off of her recent TA voyage and was told the ship still shines...or however she put it. It sounds like it is being maintained like sparkling new.

I think if I had a chance to dance with Julian I would have had a

heart attack. Too bad you didn't make it to the lounge, you would

have discovered one of his other talents:)

Mommabean- I hope you're feeling better!!!!

I think if I had a chance to dance with Julian I would have had a

heart attack. Too bad you didn't make it to the lounge, you would

have discovered one of his other talents:)

Mommabean- I hope you're feeling better!!!!

What kind of other talents???? I am not sure I even want to know. Just kidding please tell me!!!

Only people in the concierge lounge know. You missed your chance :)

Damn those Mojitos's. I also think at first Julian thought I was cruising alone. I told him I was with my boyfriend, he still invited us but it did not feel the same as when he just invited me after our dance. so I slept off the Mojitos. He is so damn cute.

I heard from someone who got off of her recent TA voyage and was told the ship still shines...or however she put it. It sounds like it is being maintained like sparkling new.

She was still sparkling last year :D ! We love that ship, too.

First, I do have an EOS question. Does anyone know which cabin numbers are the new ones since refurbishment?. I am looking at the JS. Thanks

Mommabean we just got off Navigator in March and she is shining and fabulous!!:)

First, I do have an EOS question. Does anyone know which cabin numbers are the new ones since refurbishment?. I am looking at the JS. Thanks

Mommabean we just got off Navigator in March and she is shining and fabulous!!:)

It seems all the ones that are midship a little aft. if you call they sometimes have actual numbers.

I have been counting down the days to my next Enchantment cruise for what seems like forever! Only 28 days left to count! We will be on the 5 night including Jamaica and Grand Cayman. This will be my third time on this same cruise! Can anyone tell me what the production shows have been? And I'm also curious as to who the cruise director is. Our first cruise the cd was Matt Baker and last year it was Paul Rutter. Talk about a difference in cruise directors. We enjoyed both of them, but Matt Baker was really crazy! I'm hoping that the shows have changed since our Aug 2006 cruise. I think at the time there was only one - "Can't Stop the Rock".

Darlene

DH, DD9 and I are headed to Jamica & Grand Cayman from FT. Lauderdale on August 4th. SO looking forward to this. We've got a JS booked and can't wait! I noticed that there are no more JS's left, so does anyone know how I would find out if the price goes down?

Thanks! :cool:

We just got off the Enchantment Sat. absolutely LOVED that ship!!! We had a new Cruise director, Mark something, I forget his last name. He came onboard the same time we did, he's from England and quite good I thought.

Julian was wonderful!!! He sang to me & my cabin mate one evening & we each got a kiss... I haven't washed my cheek yet!!!:D

I didn't go to the production shows, there were 2, one of them was still Can't stop the Rock, I forget the other one. We also ate in chops & had a wonderful sunset view.

This is one ship i don't think I would ever get tired of!

We just got off the Enchantment Sat. absolutely LOVED that ship!!! We had a new Cruise director, Mark something, I forget his last name. He came onboard the same time we did, he's from England and quite good I thought.

Julian was wonderful!!! He sang to me & my cabin mate one evening & we each got a kiss... I haven't washed my cheek yet!!!:D

I didn't go to the production shows, there were 2, one of them was still Can't stop the Rock, I forget the other one. We also ate in chops & had a wonderful sunset view.

This is one ship i don't think I would ever get tired of!

I don't blame you - and - me neither. :p :D

I love all these positive stories about Enchantment - we sail on June 18th in a coveted aft JS (JS7166) and can't wait.

The first time that we cruised on Enchantment we had a very nice oceanview stateroom on one of the higher decks. We were very happy with this category. But oh my gosh! Two years later when we found ourselves aboard the Enchantment once again, we had cabin number 8670. Cruising will never be the same again! We actually made it a point to spend some time at the cabin! We had breakfast on that lovely, extra large balcony every morning and made time every afternoon for a short "power nap". In just a short 24 days we will be aboard the Enchantment again but this time back to a category F oceanview again. We will feel like we are "roughing it". Oh well, who needs a nap in the afternoon while on a cruise anyway!

Darlene:D

Did you happen to have a list of the spa services provided on the enchantment, as well as the prices? It would be greatly appreciated

Sorry I dont have a list of the prices. but they offered alot of them. I think the prices are a little high and I hate the sales pitch at the end. I choose to get a massage in cozumel on the beach.

DH, DD9 and I are headed to Jamica & Grand Cayman from FT. Lauderdale on August 4th. SO looking forward to this. We've got a JS booked and can't wait! I noticed that there are no more JS's left, so does anyone know how I would find out if the price goes down?

Thanks! :cool:

Keep checking the RCI website..Pretend your booking the exact same cruise...dates and catagory.then compare the price you get. if its lower there is your price drop. keep checking often up until the last minute. this time I got a price drop and a free upgrade. Have a great cruise.

The first time that we cruised on Enchantment we had a very nice oceanview stateroom on one of the higher decks. We were very happy with this category. But oh my gosh! Two years later when we found ourselves aboard the Enchantment once again, we had cabin number 8670. Cruising will never be the same again! We actually made it a point to spend some time at the cabin! We had breakfast on that lovely, extra large balcony every morning and made time every afternoon for a short "power nap". In just a short 24 days we will be aboard the Enchantment again but this time back to a category F oceanview again. We will feel like we are "roughing it". Oh well, who needs a nap in the afternoon while on a cruise anyway!

Darlene:D

I have not been so lucky to have a balcony as of yet. but I have had so much fun, I guess I have not missed it. At least you have an oceanview our view was very nice in both ports. The new bedding makes it very easy to take a nap in the afternoon. very comfy;) have a great trip

Archived