How Often Do You do IT?

OK, I could not resist! Wakelover is gone and I figured we needed a catchie title...:D

I have to admit it...I am an addict!

How often do you check cruise web sites, CC, or Travel sites from WORK?:eek:

I was thinking about this today and I think I take a peak at least 1 - 2 hours a week...No wonder nothing ever get done on time around here...Oh yes....I am "working" right now...

How about you?

BILL

OK... you got me with the title..... I'm glad you didn't want any other answers !!! ;) LOL

I probably check the boards more often than I should. I'm at work now too ...... and hey its Friday ....... and they want me to work too! :)

Have a great weekend. !!

I do IT all the time at work. For a living I do computer tech support over the phone - so I am always on hold or waiting for servers to rebot - so while I wait I surf. At home, I usually have it up once a night...okay, maybe twice.

Kathy

OK, I could not resist! Wakelover is gone and I figured we needed a catchie title...:D

I have to admit it...I am an addict!

How often do you check cruise web sites, CC, or Travel sites from WORK?:eek:

I was thinking about this today and I think I take a peak at least 1 - 2 hours a week...No wonder nothing ever get done on time around here...Oh yes....I am "working" right now...

How about you?

BILL

I saw this and instantly thought "She's back!" - (wakelover obviously)

I posted a poll on this subject just last month and was amazed at all the CC users that log onto CC from work!

It was interesting to see the differences in Carnival cruisers, versus RCCL cruisers and their work usage!

RCCL results http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=540717

Carnival results http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=540705

BTW - Where is wakelover?

I'm at work right now too!! LOL.

I cover the front desk while our receptionist takes her lunch break, so I use the time to surf... and whenever I have down time at my desk. :p

My desk is adjacent to my bosses, and anytime I'm on she just asks "so what's new in the cruising world today?" :cool:

I was convinced Wakelover was back....Bill you have morphed into Wakelover LMAO.

I stay logged on to CC all day and refresh every half hour or so. My only breaks inbetween are to check RCCL website for any price drops. Im surprised I get any work done at all but I have a very understanding boss.

Happy Cruising To All

Chubbas XX

Archived