All Things Enchantment of the Seas

SUNSHINEGALLERY How did they know you were a Platinum member so that they could take you to a different check in line. Also did this actually get special treatment getting through the usually long security check point line?

We were in line and they called out any Platinum and above members and we walked up and they put us in another line and went very quickly, they check your seapass for your staus. Yes, the lines are like waves, they get larger and smaller. We were fortunate when we arrived the lines were very short.

I scanned the daily planner for the 8 day Bermuda/Boston/Newport cruise out of Baltimore.

I also scanned the Bermuda port handout.

Good itinerary, small older boat and bit worn in areas like cabins.

I posted a review on main review page.

Enjoy.

1335189069_planner1.jpg.3197ac89693106ae8c9d19a8262be2c2.jpg

1732991502_planner2.jpg.44d8f87c9c1fb0b81b628200bc2f1da6.jpg

259221778_kingswarf.jpg.844c8e1b838c731938698420c195fdf2.jpg

We are going on the Enchantment on Oct 4th and were booked on the third deck inside cabin at the rear of the ship.

Will there be motor noise that can be heard or vibration , all through the night?

Beacause we are so low, I was afriad this could be a

Problem.

Appreciate any response

Joe

We will be on the same cruise and are in an outside cabin on a low deck. Hopefully there won't be motor noise. I think there is some vibration everywhere but in my experience it just helps rock me to sleep. I started a roll call and as we get closer may organize and meet and mingle if there is a group who join that roll call.

Does it vary by ship? Here is the Chops menu from RCI's website.

Not sure. I received an email about my upcoming cruise and it had a "sample" menu. I wasn't sure if it varied by ship.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Does it vary by ship? Here is the Chops menu from RCI's website.

Now the menu I saw from following the link in my email has a different menu. Here's the link to that one; http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/chops.pdf

I'm particularly concerned because I don't do steak and the short ribs are my favorite entree at Chops, which don't appear on the menu you posted. :confused:

Now the menu I saw from following the link in my email has a different menu. Here's the link to that one; http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/chops.pdf

I'm particularly concerned because I don't do steak and the short ribs are my favorite entree at Chops, which don't appear on the menu you posted. :confused:

Strange...

the one I linked to is the one that comes up if you search "Chops menu" in FAQs.

I was on Enchantment in March of this year and we had dinner at Chops. I am pretty sure they did not have ribs on the menu. Several cuts of steak, fish dishes are all that I remember.

They did have chicken dishes and shrimp.

Edited by dixieva

I was on Enchantment in March of this year and we had dinner at Chops. I am pretty sure they did not have ribs on the menu. Several cuts of steak, fish dishes are all that I remember.

They did have chicken dishes and shrimp.

Oh no! I'll be so disappointed! :(

We will be driving down to Baltimore from NJ. Two mini vans, 4 couples. and 2 scooters. I'm afraid it we don't leave at dawn we will be hitting the AM traffic. Anyone stayed at a motel near the port? We could leave around 6 on the 25th. and be there by 9 without traffic. Stop and have dinner if there is some traffic jams. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I read somewhere that some motels will let you leave your vehicle and transport to the pier. But we are concerned that they will not be able to accomodatee the scooters. Thanks in advance!:cool:

We will be driving down to Baltimore from NJ. Two mini vans, 4 couples. and 2 scooters. I'm afraid it we don't leave at dawn we will be hitting the AM traffic. Anyone stayed at a motel near the port? We could leave around 6 on the 25th. and be there by 9 without traffic. Stop and have dinner if there is some traffic jams. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I read somewhere that some motels will let you leave your vehicle and transport to the pier. But we are concerned that they will not be able to accomodatee the scooters. Thanks in advance!:cool:

If necessary, you could drop 6 people (including the scooters) at the pier, then return the vans to the hotel and the last 2 take a shuttle or taxi.

We are staying overnight at a hotel in Baltimore and will leave our car there and take the shuttle from the hotel. I am sure they are used to scooters, but the suggestion about driving to the pier and back is a good suggestion. Less hassle for those on the scooters.

Thank you, Cuizer2 for the menus! Im so glad to see the short ribs still on there. Do you remember if red velvet cake was on the dessert menu?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Oops. Did I forget to take a picture of something? :o Sorry, but no, I don't remember.

Waiting for our next cruise to book Enchantment. Looking at Sept. of 13 out of PC. Enjoyed the Monarch, but a bigger ship will be nice !

Sure will be nice !! Trying to figure out the "good" rooms on this ship :D

We've stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Whitemarsh, MD on 2 different occasions. We've recommended it to friends and they also enjoyed their stay there. Give them a call to see if their shuttles can accommodate your scooters. The hotel is right off 95 probably 10 minutes from the pier. Its located in an area with a mall, restaurants and other entertainment-great location!

I started a thread called Enchantment of the Seas Accessibility on the Disabled Cruise Board. It might be helpful to your group.Just do a search and you'll find it.

Enjoy your cruise!!!!

I just booked SO and myself on the Enchantment for next year. I have enjoyed the Sovereign and the Monarch out of PC. I am excited about trying another class of RCI ships. I can honestly say that I think the ship will be my destination this trip since after this Fall I will have been to Nassau 5 times already.