My Enchantment Pictures June 18 - 23

Great pictures! We are going to be on EOS for the third time and taking parents (in their 70s). Their first cruise was on Navigator last year. They are a little worried about the smaller ship. I am going to show them your pic slideshow and think it will calm their worries. We will follow the same itinerary as you. Did you go to any beach on Cozumel? Anything interesting not to miss in any port? Advice from anyone is welcome...:)

Great pictures! We are going to be on EOS for the third time and taking parents (in their 70s). Their first cruise was on Navigator last year. They are a little worried about the smaller ship. I am going to show them your pic slideshow and think it will calm their worries. We will follow the same itinerary as you. Did you go to any beach on Cozumel? Anything interesting not to miss in any port? Advice from anyone is welcome...:)

Thank goodness you can see my pictures. I wasn't sure...

Anyway, no we didn't vist any beaches. We only took a taxi to San Miguel for shopping. If we go back, we won't be doing that again but opt for a day of snorkeling instead. It was SOOOOO hot! 10 minutes off the ship and we were dripping with sweat.:eek:

Hello,

Love2fish, what time did you get off the ship to go back to the airport? I see it docks at 6.30 for my ship, and was wondering what time I should book my flight to go home? Thanks.

We docked sometime around 7ish and our flight was at 11:15. Our flight was purchaed with the cruise just for added assurance we wouldn't miss anything. Anyway, it took a little while for customs to clear the ship for disembarkation. Our color group left the ship I believe sometime around 9:30 - 10:00 and since the ride to the airport is about 10 minutes, we had plenty of time to wait for our flight. Having the taxi service provided from RCCL really made our trip back and forth hassel-free. I hope this helps!

Nice pics. I had to log in to see them but I already had an account there - so no problem. I'm not sure unregistered users will be able to see them but for what it's worth, being registered there has never brought me an abundance of solicitations.

I love that ship.

Thanks for the link to your pics. I haven't looked at all of them yet ( dial up :( ) But I was looking at pic # 28 that shows the ship. I was looking to see if I could tell where room 8630 is. It looks to me to be right under where the whirlpool area juts out. Is that a bad thing ?

Thanks for the link to your pics. I haven't looked at all of them yet ( dial up :( ) But I was looking at pic # 28 that shows the ship. I was looking to see if I could tell where room 8630 is. It looks to me to be right under where the whirlpool area juts out. Is that a bad thing ?

If I'm looking at the ship layout correctly, your room will be above the whirlpool area. You shouldn't have any noise problems. I stayed on deck 7 in room 7582...about midship and it was a dream.

Love2fish we are staying in cabin # 7582 next month. Is it one of the new cabins since they stretched it? We are so looking forward to this cruise.

Thanks

Hello! Yes, this room is in the new section. DH & I felt like we had plenty of room in the shower. It has the new closing doors...pretty cool. Love the room and location. You will be amazed at Manuel, your stateroom attendent. He is SO efficient and sweet. If you remember, tell him that Doug & Lisa from the same room say "HELLO!!" :D

Archived