Help with Victoria

rodeoblu

I just signed on for second cruise of the year, but first ever with Celebrity. Doing the Pacific Coast in Oct. for 15th Anniversary. Can you tell me where the ship either docks or tenders in Victoria? Are there car rental agencies there? Thank you

Second post screwed up the last one. Need info on Victoria for first ever cruise on Celebrity in October for 15th Anniversary. Car reantal info? Dock or Tender? etc. Wife has Stage IV Cancer and I want this outing to be special. Suggestions welcome.

Hmm I thought I replied to one of the threads but the reply is not here (were there other threads as well?)

My posted somewhere point was that the Butchart gardens were great but our ship's tours included the gardens & a winery (could have done without that) left little time to do much else. There was a shuttle to the city itself or cabs & it has great architecture, musems, gardens, art , restaurants, shopping etc there is a small shop at the port for souveniers (many items First Nations) & postcards... Enjoy this great port!

Archived