Does X offer an unlimited laundry package?

zelker

Does X offer an unlimited laundry package where you can pay one price that will cover any and all laundry for the duration of the cruise? (if it makes a difference, am sailing on Connie for 2 weeks)

Thanks!

Does X offer an unlimited laundry package where you can pay one price that will cover any and all laundry for the duration of the cruise? (if it makes a difference, am sailing on Connie for 2 weeks)

Thanks!

Not that I know of, but I haven't been on Celebrity for over a year.

Nita

Thanks!

Hi Zelker !

No, Celebrity does not offer this.

I was last on Connie on the eastbound transatlantic in April of '07 in Concierge class. Several days before the end there was an option for "all you can stuff into this bag" for $25. That was the first I recall that option, and I've sailed twice a year (mostly transatl. e&w) for the past few years. I suspect it depends upon duration of the cruise and maybe cabin category and CC level.

I suspect it depends upon duration of the cruise and maybe cabin category and CC level.

This is offered to all categories of cabin; however, we have only seen it offered on cruises longer than a week.

I was aware of the end of cruise special but was hoping that X, like some other cruise lines, offered a package that was good during the cruise. :( Thanks for the answers, though.

Dear Zelker,

We just got off the Connie on July 14th. We did a 14 night Baltics cruise. The Constellation is our favorite of the Celebrity ships we have sailed. We were on the Millennium last year on a Med. cruise and the Infinity in 2005 for an Alaskan sailing. Our first cruise on the Connie was in 2003 for a Northern Europe and Norweign Fjords cruise. I am very particular and the Connie does not seem to have aged at all since our sailing in 2003. The ship is immaculate and everything looks brand new. I saw no signs whatsoever as far as wear and tear. The food, service and entertainment were all first rate.

We are a family of four and used the laundry service frequently. The prices are fairly reasonable and they do a fantastic job. There is no all-inclusive package. I wish they did offer such a service. However, on the second to the last day of our cruise, they do offer an "all you can stuff in a Celebrity paper bag" deal for $29.00 dollars. We used two bags and got alot of items cleaned prior to packing for our return trip. I did have items cleaned almost every other day throughout the cruise. We were traveling with our two children ages 11 and 13. As I said, the prices were reasonable and they did a very nice job.

Hope you have a great cruise.

Nancy

Hi, Nancy. Thanks for mini review and info re: laundry. We sailed on the Connie over Thanksgiving in 2005 (Southern Carib) and will be doing the Baltic itinerary on Sept. 1 (here before we know it)!

Our very first cruise was on HAL Westerdam in a suite (12 nights in the Med/GreeK Islands). We had unlimited FREE laundry included with the suite so I'm a bit disappointed that X doesn't give suite guests the same amenity. HAL also offers the wonderful "all you need to do" laundry package for the length of the cruise so it really allows one to pack less.

In any case, since X offers neither one, guess we'll use the ship's laundry as needed and pay the price.

Barb

Towards the end of our 12 night Med cruise last month aboard Millennium, they offered the $25 per bag laundry service. This was offered to all passengers. The bags are not very big.

We had full bags of laundry done the prior week at their regular prices per piece of clothing--the total price was about the same, maybe $29 for the entire bag when you added it all up.

We were on the Summit SB Alaska starting 6/29. Had a 5 day pre cruisetour before that. As captain club members, there was 2 coupon books in our stateroom with a 'fill the bag' for $20. We were in a CC and had a cloth laundry bag. On our second day of the Cruise I 'really, really' stuffed the cloth bag and used one coupon and then I did this again on the 5th day with the other coupon. Was able to get all of our pre-cruise laundry done. Never had my laundry pressed so well. The wash was as good as if I did it at home, probably better since everything was neatly folded and on hangers. To us, this was a good bargain. By rolling the polo shirts, shorts, knit tops, was able to get about 15 items in the bag (being a cloth bag helped alot). Had our jeans and more shirts in the other bag. Naturally our undies, could just squeeze right in there.

You know I have to say, we were on Connie in March & they actually offered the "all you can stuff" twice towards the end of the cruise!!! We used it both times & came home with a suitcase full of clean clothes!!!! We will hopefully get the same deal in September!!!:D

We are Capt's Club members so perhaps we, too, will get those wonderful coupons for $20 laundry bags..... and if we don't have one, I will kindly ask our steward or butler to find us a cloth bag rather than a paper one. Thanks for the heads up about that as a possibility! :D

You know I have to say, we were on Connie in March & they actually offered the "all you can stuff" twice towards the end of the cruise!!! We used it both times & came home with a suitcase full of clean clothes!!!! We will hopefully get the same deal in September!!!:D

Infinity Panama Canal March the Same

On Millenium December and Mercury January hope it is the same

David

Archived