RCL Stock

yeh, I bought the stock, got my confirmation, email it in to RCI and had my credit posted all within 2 days. But I did email mine vs faxing it, so don't know if that makes a difference. Waited one day and called RCI to see if my credit showed, it did, and they emailed me a new trip confirmation showing by SH credit. Worked incredibly fast and easy.

I sent my stock verification forms in March for my October cruise. When we didn't get a reply from RCI I asked my TA how to find out if the OBC had been applied. He suggested that I email RCI Customer Service with my request. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a email from them within 2 days with the verification and the amount of OBC that we will have.

Good luck. I faxed mine over a week ago and no response yet to Fax or Email. Maybe they are on a cruise vacation

Use Email I got a response on the 3rd day. Maybe it's easier to reply to an email then it is to walk over to the fax machine.

This will be my first RCCL cruise in Oct....Will I still be able to get the OBC if I buy the stock before then?

Yes you will. But the sooner you do so, the more time they will have to process your information and provide you with the OBC. I don't think it takes them that long to process the credit, but I wouldn't delay unnecessarily.

thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it.

Bill

Just a note: While the OBC shareholder benifit reply comes really fast, Please do not run to guest relations to confirm your credit balance as soon as you board the ship. The purser will not be able to post the OBC to your account until the second or sometimes the third day of the cruise. All OBC will be posted prior to the last day of the cruise. :)

All the gains RCL had over the last year have been wiped out in a few stinkin days. :(

Yes, I just noticed that, we were going to buy some last year and didn't because the price had just shot up. Maybe now would be a good time. :rolleyes:

d

I am waiting until about $32 per share before I pull the trigger. With high oil prices that are only likely to keep getting higher, I just don't see a lot of revenue growth that would cause the stock to move back up anytime soon. Not to mention that a major terrorist attack would likely really hurt all travel related stocks. It still looks a little expensive to me here.

Use Email I got a response on the 3rd day. Maybe it's easier to reply to an email then it is to walk over to the fax machine.
I emailed them the information for our upcoming Oct cruise with a .pdf file of my brokerage statement showing proof of ownership on Thursday at 1:00pm. I got the confirmation email on Friday at around 4:00pm. Life is good.

Tim

Archived