Aft Cabins.

Jiminkcmo

Which cruise lines/ships have aft cabins?

I think those would be great sailing on and sitting out on the balcony.

I could spend the day searching but just thought I'd ask first to see if anybody has already compiled a list.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

I could spend the day searching but just thought I'd ask first to see if anybody has already compiled a list.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

The larger Carnival ships have the balcony aft cabins that look fantastic.

Holland America Lines' Vista class ships have aft cabins with verandahs: Zuiderdam, Oosterdam, Westerdam and Noordam. I believe that HAL's new Signature class ship, the Eurodam, will also have such cabins-it premieres in July 2008!

Holland America Lines' Vista class ships have aft cabins with verandahs: Zuiderdam, Oosterdam, Westerdam and Noordam. I believe that HAL's new Signature class ship, the Eurodam, will also have such cabins-it premieres in July 2008!
What about Ryndam?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Dear Jim, my husband & I had a wonderful AFT mini-suite on the NCL SUN last June to Alaska & loved it so much we booked again on her reposition cruise to Hawaii. :) This time we went 1 deck lower to avoid noise from scraping chairs at outdoor cafe'. The noise only occurred during the EARLY morning setup. :( After talking with our 'neighbors' we all decided to talk to the Concierge. Lo & behold, no more noise.;)

I can't speak for AFT cabins on other NCL ships. I suggest you look at the deck plans on the website. Aloha!

The Ryndam has no cabins with verandahs which directly face aft. However, on the Verandah Deck, the two aft-most verandah cabins have verandahs looking either starboard or port, but they do extend aft enough where you could get a limited view aft of the ship. They are cabins BA220 (portside) and BA205 (starboard side).

Had aft cabin on our NCL Pearl cruise in March to Southern Caribbean. Loved it so much we are booked for Oct. cruise on NCL Sun to the Western Caribbean. They are so peacefull not many people around and the view is fantastic. You can leave your patio doors open at night and listen to the sounds of the waves. They are also very spacious.

Retiredonthesea

Archived