Yessssss we are booked on HAL again!!

KLLund

Hi all ..

I have never posted on the HAL portion of this board before, but thought that since I will be haunting it I should say hi.

We were on the third sailing of the Oosterdam in the Baltic (In 2003 I think ) and we loved this ship .. many sailings on other lines later .. my DH made a big mistake. While tendering back to the Carib Princess from Princess Cay last week .. he said I really want to go back on the Oosterdam .. I mean really did the man forget I have a credit card ..

So it is off to the Mex Riviera on Feb 23 for my birthday cruise !!!

I am sure I will have lots of questions since it has been over 4 years .. but somehow I feel like I am coming home

Hi all ..

I have never posted on the HAL portion of this board before, but thought that since I will be haunting it I should say hi........

.....So it is off to the Mex Riviera on Feb 23 for my birthday cruise !!!

I am sure I will have lots of questions since it has been over 4 years .. but somehow I feel like I am coming home

Hello, Happy Birthday Cruise, and.........welcome home:)

I'd like to add my own "Welcome Home", Kathy! You're going to love being on Ms. Oosterdam again, and I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of this Board. Lots of good people and lots of good ideas.

You might want to sign up on our Cruising CCer's List and get yourself a nice Bon Voyage. Lots of folks do it, and it's fun.

Congratulations!! I've sailed on the Oosterdam(2006) and it IS a lovely ship. I love HAL. I see you have cruised Princess quite a bit, and I would be interested in hearing a bit of a comparison between the two lines. We met some friends on our Zuiderdam(2005) cruise who went on to cruise the Dawn Princess and have cruised Princess since(2 times on Dawn, 1 time Golden). We have now booked Princess to see what it is all about. Btw, they loved the Zuiderdam cruise, but rave over with Princess.

Marie

Hey Congratulations on the booking! I love HAL and use any tiny excuse I can to book a cruise...but the best ones come with no excuse at all!

That's a great idea to book a birthday cruise, too bad we can't do it (NOV and JAN) but, DW has asked me why we couldn't do a Anniversary/her birthday cruise at once, and I think it's a great idea! Hadn't seriously considered it until this thread, so thanks for the idea!:)

Thanks for all the nice welcomes !!

PS .. If you think I weilded the Credit Card well this time .. you should have seen how fast I booked a cruise when he said find one that goes to the pyramids !!!!!!! (Some men never learn .. isn't it nice for us)

Archived