October 20 Document dance

jazzsea

congratulations ... but, ditto to the Holy Cow (oops, religious reference!). We've still got no sign of ours for Sept 26. But ... then ... we're only now moving into the zone of time where I'm expecting them "any day now."

Hi!

We are on that cruise with you, but haven't received our documents yet. We have an outside guarantee and booked with Cruisequick.com.

Who did you book with?

Best regards and happy sailing,

Carol Ann

Congrats Carol!!!! That is great,well let's see if you just got your for October 20th does that mean that we should get our Ryndam docs for our November 13th cruise about September 27th.

Vegas Jim, I am starting to get a little bit worried for you:confused: Just where are your documents:confused: You should of been doing the Doc Dance a long time ago.

You are so lucky. We are sailing on the 3rd October and I know that we won't receive our documents until about 10 days before we leave here for Europe. We are not treated in the same way as U.S. and Canadian citizens and receive them early, we are always just thankful when they finally arrive.

Jennie

Jazzsea, happy dancing!

The hard part is getting through until cruise day now. We have had our documents for three weeks and still have 34 days until we sail (but who's counting).

Let's hope it goes fast for you and me!

I think I got them early because I am not using any Holland America extras. No hotel, no air. DH and I are flying to NYC on Delta Song the day of the cruise and returning the day it is over.

I am a TA and booked the cruise myself through my "Key Account" person at HAL. Now you all are wondering what kind of a "deal" I got on the fare, right? Just so you know, I paid full fare, just as you would. The only difference is that I can deduct my commission from the final payment. And, No, We didn't get upgraded. We paid for the category "A" and that is what our documents say. We did get the 6:15 dinner seating, which is what we asked for.

I will list the ports later today and hope some of you can help me decide which tours to take. Thanks,

Archived