Cunard CCc

exlondoner

As many of us seem to be feeling insecure and uncertain at the moment, as a comparatively new recruit, I thought I would list some of the commom characteristics of Cunard CCs.

Cunard CCs:

1. Really, really love Cunard

2. Don't love all ships equally.

3. Have between them an immense amount of helpful knowledge about Cunard

4. Are genuinely keen to give useful and discerning advice to those with less experience of Cunard.

5. Manage to convey genuine sympathy and support to fellow Cunard CCs who have problems.

6. Look for the funny side in everything.

7. Are generally widely knowledgeable and literary over a surprising range of subjects.

8. Are almost invariably courteous, and apologise where they have inadvertently ruffled feelings. They understand the difference between hurting people and offending people.

9. Appreciate irony, and rarely take offence.

10. Are dedicated consumers of alcohol.

11. Except P-- A----

12. Have a wide variety of opinions on cats.

13 Are looking forward to HappyScot's reurn.

What do you think?:) Jane

What do you think?:) Jane

New or not, Jane, I'd say Spot On!

Many .. well, a few of us .. cc people talk 'mongst ourselves off the Board about the times we want to reach through the computer and in frustration slap some of the others ... for whatever. Then I read a fun thread drift, or a post like yours ... I remember again why this is such a good place to be. It's one of the best ship sites going; you've listed why!

I am a relative newcomer also, but I think you've got us pretty well figured out. Just one thing to add. #14 Even the furry friends have their own screen names;)

Gee I just realized that this is my 100th post...Drum Roll Please:)

Denise

None of us is going to get through 11.11.08 without shedding a tear, or possibly lakes full.:( :(

On 11/11/08 we will be onboard the Oceania Regatta, heading west, eventually ending up in Miami. Sometime, somewhere on the 13th, we'll pass QE2 on her last voyage. That's what I'll be thinking of. :(

Archived