How many cruise nights/days have you had?

fishmaniac

How many cruise days have you completed?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruise days have you completed?

• zero - Not yet but soon!
    • 1-3 days
    • 4-6
    • 7-11
    • 12-16
    • 17-21
    • 22-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-75
    • 76-99
    • 100-149
    • 150-199
    • 200+ days!

Ok people, how many cruise days do you have under your belt? We just finished a 7 day so my wife and I have SEVEN!

Yea...! We're no longer newbs! We are technically experienced cruisers! lol

How many cruise days have you completed?

Thanks!

We're at 90....7 day cruises on all except the Legend which was 2 x 8. One cruise not showing in my signature is a 7 day on the old Home Lines

Atlantic ...back & forth to Bermuda...a week before she became The Big Red Boat!

We'll be on our first 11 day on Saturday! Can't wait.

Chris

38 so far (17 Carnival, 14 Princess, 7 HAL) with 7 more booked on Princess. The HAL was our first cruise, and they combined the Mariner Society presentations with the honeymooners party. I was amazed at that time how many days people had. The woman with the highest (and this was in 1995) had just shy of a year of sea days, and she wasn't probably even 40 yet.

38 so far (17 Carnival, 14 Princess, 7 HAL) with 7 more booked on Princess. The HAL was our first cruise, and they combined the Mariner Society presentations with the honeymooners party. I was amazed at that time how many days people had. The woman with the highest (and this was in 1995) had just shy of a year of sea days, and she wasn't probably even 40 yet.

Dan, you're killin' me! I'm listening to the Love Boat tune as I type, thanks for that:p . After our cruise next week we'll have 14 Celebrity and 21 NCL, not nearly enough!

Happy Sails!

Romy:)

Oh for the Love of God, DH heard me playing the Love Boat song and cracked up and put it on our iPods:eek:. The Bug has done bit, can you tell we leave in 4 days?

Thanks again Dan, what a hoot:D!

Romy:)

We have a total of 63 days, on 5 cruises. We love Transatlantics. Concidering we have only been sailing for 2 years , and do not have a major cruise port near us, I do not think we are doing to badly. Luckily we are about to add another 24 in Dec. :D

I'm jealous!!:D

I have 51 if I counted correctly, all on RCCL.

You must be in the running for the most posts for the days at sea award. !! At a rough guess [ I can not see your count at the moment ]you must be on about 250 post for each day at sea. :D

Archived