Junior Suite perks?

I just did a search and am still not sure just what, if anything, you currently get extra in a Junior Suite.

Do you still get the extra cruise credit?

Do you get Priority Embark and debark?

Those are the only ones we really care about right now. We will be diamond by the time we finish the B2B if the JS wuite qualifies for the extra credit.

Thanks for any info!

Yes and maybe ;)

Yes you get 2 credits

You *might* get priority embarkation. Some say it varies from port to port.

I am going to try to get priority embark on my Liberty cruise but that's not till April. The signs at the terminal say "Suite Guest VIP". And according to reports, the employees usually allow the JS pax in that line

Actually, there is sort of a "priority debark". It's called "carry your own bags off". RCI started that last fall I think it was. We used that method when we sailed Voyager. We were off the ship in 10 minutes, through customs 5 minutes after that and in our hotel room 1 hour almost to the dot from leaving our cabin.

So, if you can muscle your own bags, I'd say go that route.

Actually, there is sort of a "priority debark". It's called "carry your own bags off". RCI started that last fall I think it was. We used that method when we sailed Voyager. We were off the ship in 10 minutes, through customs 5 minutes after that and in our hotel room 1 hour almost to the dot from leaving our cabin.

So, if you can muscle your own bags, I'd say go that route.

But this applies to everyone, not just suites.

I am going to try to get priority embark on my Liberty cruise but that's not till April. The signs at the terminal say "Suite Guest VIP". And according to reports, the employees usually allow the JS pax in that line

We had 2 JS's (1 for us; 1 for our two sons) on the Liberty and had Priority Boarding. You should too. ;)

But this applies to everyone, not just suites.

True true, I look at it as making my own priority departure. :) That being said, you do get to escape the debark lines that way. You even beat D/D+ off the ship. That by itself raises the value of a little muscle work a loooonnng way.

(Not bashing D/D+ btw, I'll be one of those eventually. But I'll still haul my own bags off. :) )

We had 2 JS's (1 for us; 1 for our two sons) on the Liberty and had Priority Boarding. You should too. ;)

Thank you! That's great to know.

And RonDon - we weren't offered priority DEbark on Freedom in May. And we stayed in a GS. We got colored luggage tags like everyone else. And actually our tags were for the 10:30 debark, so it was late. What did I miss? Should I have been asking for priority?

Thank you! That's great to know.

And RonDon - we weren't offered priority DEbark on Freedom in May. And we stayed in a GS. We got colored luggage tags like everyone else. And actually our tags were for the 10:30 debark, so it was late. What did I miss? Should I have been asking for priority?

Yes, the concierge should have made sure that you had the earliest departure tags (would've been sent to you via your room steward).

True true, I look at it as making my own priority departure. :) That being said, you do get to escape the debark lines that way. You even beat D/D+ off the ship. That by itself raises the value of a little muscle work a loooonnng way.

FYI, on some ships the D/D+ and suites get off the ship even before the self disembark group.

FYI, on some ships the D/D+ and suites get off the ship even before the self disembark group.

Just off the Freedom 2 weeks ago, I ask if the Diamond went before Express and was told no! I did the Express (I am Diamond and they walked out after the self embarkers), I needed to get off for a 10am flight! Was at the airport by 7:20 am.

Archived