We're home!

bobpatj

And wish we could still be aboard! For various reasons, mainly the slow internet, I only posted once, but will try to write a review for you, soon. All I can say now, in my state of exhaustion :D , is WOW!

And wish we could still be aboard! For various reasons, mainly the slow internet, I only posted once, but will try to write a review for you, soon. All I can say now, in my state of exhaustion :D , is WOW!

Welcome home, Pat, and looking forward to your review of both the Amsterdam and your fascinating itinerary! Seattle to Singapore is quite a voyage from which to recover:) I understand there isn't enough bandwidth available on the ships of HAL for all of us computer users.

Karin

Welcome home, Pat and Bob! Boy, did that go fast, or what! Hope you had a great time---I'm betting that "wow" means you did.

I'll be looking forward to your report, but realize it will be a while. First you have that jet lag, mound of mail, all those bills, laundry probably.

Get some rest. Then let us all get green with envy reading all about it. ;)

Welcome back, Pat and Bob! I'm so glad you had a great time and, like Ruth, am looking forward to reading your account of the cruise!! One of my favorite memories of you both is y'all dancing at the Mariner's Party aboard the Zaandam:

mariner1.jpg

I hope you got to "cut the rug" a bunch!!!! :D

Archived