You can google your cruise date to see about large groups

Glama

[quote name='cruise_lover']Didn't work for me and the group I am going with (Voyager of the Seas - January 13, 2008) has no less than 600 people that signed up.[/QUOTE]

cruise_lover, I am on that cruise also with a somewhat smaller group (20) of friends. What is your group?

[quote name='cruise_lover']Didn't work for me and the group I am going with (Voyager of the Seas - January 13, 2008) has no less than 600 people that signed up.[/quote]

Is it [FONT=Arial][B]Billy Bob's 5th Annual Country Dance and Friends Cruise? [/B]It's all about how you search... I could have looked further but i just checked the first group I found for that sailing. Googling really does help but you have to know how to look or just be a bit creative in your search to help cover your bases if you are concerned or curious.[/FONT]

[quote name='babybumblb']Is it [FONT=Arial][B]Billy Bob's 5th Annual Country Dance and Friends Cruise? [/B]It's all about how you search... I could have looked further but i just checked the first group I found for that sailing. Googling really does help but you have to know how to look or just be a bit creative in your search to help cover your bases if you are concerned or curious.[/FONT][/QUOTE]At least you know you are with a group so you can prepare mentally or if possible switch weeks.

TGR116

I would check and see how many are in the group before you change your booking.....It may not be a very large group. If it is large -change.....I was just on a ship that had a large group of gay men...I wouldn't want my daughter there. Good Luck.!!!

[quote name='BananaPoppy']TGR116

I would check and see how many are in the group before you change your booking.....It may not be a very large group. If it is large -change.....I was just on a ship that had a large group of gay men...I wouldn't want my daughter there. Good Luck.!!![/quote]

ugh. i have seen people complain about the disruptive actions of members of groups before, and believe that some pretty bad situations have taken place. but your generalization above is really... rude.

ugh. i have seen people complain about the disruptive actions of members of groups before, and believe that some pretty bad situations have taken place. but your generalization above is really... rude.

You wouldn't if you were on the Jewel last week........Enough Said !!!!

[quote name='BananaPoppy']TGR116

I would check and see how many are in the group before you change your booking.....It may not be a very large group. If it is large -change.....I was just on a ship that had a large group of gay men...I wouldn't want my daughter there. Good Luck.!!![/quote]

all things considered, they probably wouldn't want your daughter there either
but thanx to all the controversy about the jewel, i found the website to pied piper and have booked a june cruise
LOL

[quote name='Lightsluvr']So much for this theory...

I googled our next cruise and the only thing that popped up was my OP on the Meet & Mingle roll call! :)

Go figure...

LL[/quote]
Try this site [URL]http://www.shoretrips.com/common/groups2.asp?lookup=1&prevSortField=SHPNAM&grpsrch=STDATE&sortord=DESC&gFilter=&aFilter=&vFilter=&sFilter[/URL]=

Your next cruise has at least three groups, no idea their size though.

[quote name='BananaPoppy']You wouldn't if you were on the Jewel last week........Enough Said !!!![/quote]

From your description of what went on I can completely understand why you would feel that way. Just wanted to let you know one of the Pied Piper members onboard that cruise posted an excellent viewpoint on what happened, on a related thread. It's post #92 below.

[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=669508&page=5[/URL]

Jimmers

Archived