Radance Class on West Coast year-round?

Blizzard54

Who else would like to see a Radiance Class ship based on the West Coast?

We enjoy the Radiance very much. With the current deployment patterns the only west coast options for newer ships is the short Alaska season or the Repos to Hawaii. I would like to see one of the ships on the west coast of Mexico.

We will be sailing on a Voyager Class next month. I know there is little hope of ever seeing one of them on the west coast...

With the new ultra voyager class taking over a few of the routes in the Caribbean out of Miami, Your idea may be potentially closer than you may think!

As the new larger ships arrive, the Radiance class may be moved around to ports like New Orleans, Galveston or even California!

I know for me, I would much rather sail on a Radiance class than the Vision Class( I liked the vision ship I was on, I just like the Radiance class a lot better)

And with your close proximity to California, I see why you would want it.

It would make sence to keep it doing the Mex Riviera over the winter and then bump it to alaska over the summer.

Carnival did this with the pride when the Glory took over it's route, so hopefully for you RCCL will do the same when the new ships arrive within a few years.

IT should be exciting to see which ports will receive newer and bigger ships!

I would like to see a Radiance class left in the Carib 12 months a year. We love the Radiance class too. Not that I would mind one being in CA but I would prefer to have one left in Carib as a choice for the summer too. although, I do love the repo cruises through the canal!

I think part of the problem with leaving one there for now, is that The Radiance ships are Perfect for alaska with all the glass viewing areas, and they are in high demand.

However they can fit thru the canal, where the voyager class can not. Also the voyager class cant fit in some ports in europe either, so the radiance class becomes ideal.

However our captain on the Rhapsody told us that an unnamed voyager class ship will be going to europe in 2006 upon the arrival of the Ultra Voyager.

Archived