Birthday Greetings

RustaRoo

Well, this is odd - today is my birthday and I received happy birthday e-mail messages from both Cunard Line and Princess Cruises, NEITHER of which I've ever cruised with!!

HAL, on the other hand, with whom I've sailed exclusively, has been silent. And this is a BIG birthday too:D Odd, eh?

Well, this is odd - today is my birthday and I received happy birthday e-mail messages from both Cunard Line and Princess Cruises, NEITHER of which I've ever cruised with!!

HAL, on the other hand, with whom I've sailed exclusively, has been silent. And this is a BIG birthday too:D Odd, eh?

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry strange! :D Happy Birthday! :)

First of all, let me wish you a very Happy Birthday. May you have a wonderful day.

I received on my birthday e mail cards from the entire Carnival family, some of which I have never cruised on as well. Maybe the computers are now sharing information.

Happy Birthday to you! I have booked a Western Carribean on the Veendam for the 9th of March. My husband will turn 60 during this cruise and the agent I worked with said the Line will do a celebration on the first formal night. We will see! I sailed on Carnival during my sister's an my birthday (it was her 50th) and we had a birthday cake and roses at our dinner seating on the second formal night.

So treat yourself a little with a bottle of Bubbly!!! :)

Happy Birthday, Richard! :D

I was feeling a little left out after reading about your greetings, but I went back and checked my in-box for last Friday. Yep, greetings from both Cunard and Princess - and nothing from HAL. Like you, I haven't sailed on either. What I found really interesting from Cunard: "We look forward to welcoming you back very soon." I may have to try them someday. ;)

I need to check with our neighbor. His birthday was on Monday. He has sailed on Princess. I'll see if HAL sent him birthday greetings. Of course, he has also sailed on HAL, so maybe he didn't.... :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday from your neighbouring province. I hope you get to spend your day with those who mean the most to you. Best wishes for many more happy cruising days ahead.

We've received birthday emails from Cunard and Princess as well as HAL, even though we haven't sailed on Cunard. We did a Princess cruise about 5 years ago and were surprised when the b'day emails started coming. I just thought they really, really liked us!

Hope your weather's better than ours; it's been -29 with the wind chill all day. Maybe Calgary's a little warmer.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Happy, happy birthday and I hope that you are having a great day, even if HAL didn't send you an e-mail. How thoughtless of them.:D

Happy Birthday RustaRoo. My birthday is next Thursday and I haven't heard from any of the lines...those I have sailed with or those I haven't! Best Wishes and enjoy the rest of YOUR day!!!

Hi Suitegurl: hey, we share the same birthday (you must be an awfully nice person;) :D ). I did get my birthday e-mail from HAL today which was nice of them - they even spelled my name correctly too.

Valerie:)

Archived