Completely Depressed & Frustrated...HELP!

Brenda33

Cool mom! I haven't done anything with "the situation" yet but I heard from the dog yesterday. I've gone from the depression diet to the flu/laryngitis diet so I had no motivation or cares. I was evasive. I crawled out to "Field of Greens" (a make your own salad type of place) and had..get this..a roast beef sandwich with horseradish cream to clear my nose..it was actually pretty good.

Ouch that hurts just reading it!! I just can't "do" horseradish. :-)

Hope you feel better soon, M!!

What did the dog say??

The dog said he was in the recovery room for his eye surgery, however, the "bogus women" were told the eye surgery was two weeks ago. The dog also said he misses me and hopes another man is going to try to take me away from him.

If that don't make you throw up, nothing will!

Ouch that hurts just reading it!! I just can't "do" horseradish. :-)

Hope you feel better soon, M!!

What did the dog say??

So with out reading the whole thread how is your weight loss going?

I guess you are asking me, since I started the thread...lol.....in any case, I weigh 120 from about 150.....so really well!!!!!! I want to be 115.....by the summer. Wish me luck!!......I may be 122 or more with what I ate this week though. LOL

The dog said he was in the recovery room for his eye surgery, however, the "bogus women" were told the eye surgery was two weeks ago. The dog also said he misses me and hopes another man is going to try to take me away from him.

Tell him....."another man?....you mean just one?.....I have many of them."

Oh Gathina, dump the dog! Don't torture yourself anymore with his tales.

Kelly

Brenda, I know I harp on this but don't get to stuck on a number on the scale. As you build more muscle you might weigh more but will look like you weigh less. Keep working on toning.

I know I've said it before but I looked smaller at 120 than when I got down to 115 a couple of years ago. I now am between 117-119 on any given day and have been that quite awhile. I am trying to shape nicer arms/shoulders for summer. I'm seeing a difference. Plus I have pants that fit better now than when I bought them. I was 115 then but seriously had some tummy issues!

Kelly

Oh good LORD. :rolleyes: :D Hang in there girl.

I guess you are asking me, since I started the thread...lol.....in any case, I weigh 120 from about 150.....so really well!!!!!! I want to be 115.....by the summer. Wish me luck!!......I may be 122 or more with what I ate this week though. LOL

Wow great job....how long did it take you?

Brenda, I know I harp on this but don't get to stuck on a number on the scale. As you build more muscle you might weigh more but will look like you weigh less. Keep working on toning.

I know I've said it before but I looked smaller at 120 than when I got down to 115 a couple of years ago. I now am between 117-119 on any given day and have been that quite awhile. I am trying to shape nicer arms/shoulders for summer. I'm seeing a difference. Plus I have pants that fit better now than when I bought them. I was 115 then but seriously had some tummy issues!

Kelly

I know what you mean....the past few weeks I feel dumpier even though my weight hasn't really changed......so I am getting back on the exercise wagon on Monday. I can't wait actually. I am excited about getting back into "shape". But I still think I will look good at 115 AND in shape.

Wow great job....how long did it take you?

I got down to 132 in only a couple months. Then I inched my way in about a month or so to 128. Then after that it took several months to get to that 120 mark. I was down to 118 for about a whole 4 days!! LOL Overall I have been working on my weight for a little less than a year.....but I was where I was happy...in the 120's in about 4 months. This is going to be my year though. By Memorial Day I am going to lose those last pounds and be nice and tight!!!! I have a cruise on June 9th and I want to be smoking!!! (alright, as smoking as I can be at 44). LOL

I got down to 132 in only a couple months. Then I inched my way in about a month or so to 128. Then after that it took several months to get to that 120 mark. I was down to 118 for about a whole 4 days!! LOL Overall I have been working on my weight for a little less than a year.....but I was where I was happy...in the 120's in about 4 months. This is going to be my year though. By Memorial Day I am going to lose those last pounds and be nice and tight!!!! I have a cruise on June 9th and I want to be smoking!!! (alright, as smoking as I can be at 44). LOL

WOW!!! good for you!.......I was at 262 last month I am now done to 256....Such big numbers.....I am going to by-pass surgery soon!

WOW!!! good for you!.......I was at 262 last month I am now done to 256....Such big numbers.....I am going to by-pass surgery soon!

No matter what the number, its lower than a month ago!!!!! You should be very very proud. Biggest thing is you have to realize that it won't happen over night and you can NEVER give up. You have to make a lifestyle change.....not be on a diet. Also, you must exercise.....you need to have a healthy heart with your healthy body.

No matter what the number, its lower than a month ago!!!!! You should be very very proud. Biggest thing is you have to realize that it won't happen over night and you can NEVER give up. You have to make a lifestyle change.....not be on a diet. Also, you must exercise.....you need to have a healthy heart with your healthy body.

Brenda, it is so nice to hear you share the wisdom you learned on your journey!

Have fun on Monday! I was excited to get back to working out to when my days were messed up. I feel so much better emotionally when I get my workouts in.

Kelly

Well, what I actually told him is that, "I hope you don't put me in a position where I have to choose someone from the waiting list" and then logged off. HA!

Tell him....."another man?....you mean just one?.....I have many of them."

G,

Thats kind of a cat and mouse game, isnt it?

If it was me I would just tell him what I know, be done with it, one way or another.

I have to tell you I dont know how healthy it is keeping up the fake girl your friend created and reading his posts to this fake girl. Creating this fake girl served is purpose, and brought out in the open for you his true charector. Reading his response cant be anything but painful. We all deal with stuff in our own way so I pass no judgement or offer any real advise, just my observations.

Brenda,

Also reading into your posts, you are not in any danger are you?

Brenda's right...the number is lower than it was a month ago. Keep it up! You will get frustrated and you will want to throw in the towel, but you have to keep your goal in mind. Good luck!

G,

Thats kind of a cat and mouse game, isnt it?

If it was me I would just tell him what I know, be done with it, one way or another.

I have to tell you I dont know how healthy it is keeping up the fake girl your friend created and reading his posts to this fake girl. Creating this fake girl served is purpose, and brought out in the open for you his true charector. Reading his response cant be anything but painful. We all deal with stuff in our own way so I pass no judgement or offer any real advise, just my observations.

Brenda,

Also reading into your posts, you are not in any danger are you?

Smooth, I completely agree with you. M, I don't know what I'd do in your situation, but I can't imagine wanting to drag this out any longer.

Brenda, I have to ask the same question as Smooth. Although it's none of my business, I've imagined a scenario in my head that I hope to God isn't true. Please, if you're in danger, get out of that situation. There are places to go and organizations to help. Best of luck to you.

I'm going out to dinner with some friends for my birthday tomorrow and my friend's bday on Monday (I'm a day older). And, my mom and I booked a cruise for April! I can't believe the rate we got, and I can't believe we're flying to FLL fo $139 (on Southwest).

Happy Birthday Leslie!! Have a wonderful time today.

M.....You remind me so much of myself in the way you are still not breaking up with this guy. Sometimes it is just so hard to let go, no matter if we know we should or not. There are always reasons, and everyone's are different. Sometimes we need something else....or someone else to fully let go. So if you can't say goodbye at the moment, when you are ready you will.

All....Someday I'll be OK.

Hi all..well, actually it's not too painful. I am seeing the reality.I dk why I cant bring myself to do it. I suspect it will be one of those things when I just wake up and do it. I don't want to date for a long, long, time. Maybe part of it is not wanting to sever the relationship with the family,and wondering how to tell them what's going on.

Speaking of, the now ex future MIL (what else do I call her?!) gave me a home remedy that knocked this flu right out of me. I drank a cup of STRONG black coffee, with white rum and lemon juice. I basically passed out then sweated the entire night. Now this a.m I am drinking a grapefruit tea..I cut up and squeezed a grapefruit into a pot, add water until boiling, simmered then strained it and drank it with a little sugar. She said that will "cleanse" everything in my body now that I have sweated it out.

She wasn't kidding..I feel pretty good today! This worked better than Theraflu. Gotta loves those home remedies.

Hi all..well, actually it's not too painful. I am seeing the reality.I dk why I cant bring myself to do it. I suspect it will be one of those things when I just wake up and do it. I don't want to date for a long, long, time. Maybe part of it is not wanting to sever the relationship with the family,and wondering how to tell them what's going on.

Speaking of, the now ex future MIL (what else do I call her?!) gave me a home remedy that knocked this flu right out of me. I drank a cup of STRONG black coffee, with white rum and lemon juice. I basically passed out then sweated the entire night. Now this a.m I am drinking a grapefruit tea..I cut up and squeezed a grapefruit into a pot, add water until boiling, simmered then strained it and drank it with a little sugar. She said that will "cleanse" everything in my body now that I have sweated it out.

She wasn't kidding..I feel pretty good today! This worked better than Theraflu. Gotta loves those home remedies.

Grapefruit tea sounds great. I'm gonna have to try that. Glad you are feeling better. I believe you are right, when you do make a move, it won't be planned.

Good point Brenda. It is not easy ending a relationship, even if it is a bad one. With my first husband it took a long time and then one day I came home from work and told him he had a day to pack his stuff and leave, if not his clothes would be on the front curb... Aften 10 years of marriage it was over just like that and I never looked back, not even once did I regret my decision.

Your time will come too G, you will know when you are ready and then it will feel liberating.

You know what's funny....when you read other people's problems you always think the solution is easy, then the same thing can happen to you and you won't follow your own words of wisdom. Why is it always so different when it is "us".......I mean if someone else were in my situation, I would know EXACTLY what to tell them to do and I would think they were nuts if they didn't!!!......but its always different when you are in the actual situation.........even when you know you SHOULD do something different, you can't always act on that.

I think it's because when "our" heart is involved it's a whole different story. Sometimes my heart clouds my thinking.

And it's always easier to give advice than to take it. Even when it's our own advice.

I hope both of you, Brenda & Gathina, can find peace in your situations, have clear heads to think through the things you both need to do.

Gathina, I think we've all said it at one time to just dump him and move on. But the other side to that is do you love him? And could you forgive him and continue to build a relationship with him? It really is none of my business. But I know marriages that have come out the other side of a spouse being unfaithful and had a good strong marriage.

Kelly

Archived