revneal -- have a wonderful cruise!

Peggy Sue

According to the itinerary we go through the Canal on the 15th day of the cruise. The 15th day of the cruise should be Sunday, October 10th. Watch for me on Panama Canal's webcam ... I'll be the one waving :D

If ANYONE could capture at least one or two of those webcam shots of the Zaandam going through the canal and email it to me as a jpg I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!!

With the exception of the symphony, tonight, I'm done. Nothing left to do but read the "Know Before You Go" booklet again and relax. YIPPIE!!!!!!

According to the itinerary we go through the Canal on the 15th day of the cruise. The 15th day of the cruise should be Sunday, October 10th. Watch for me on Panama Canal's webcam ... I'll be the one waving :D

If ANYONE could capture at least one or two of those webcam shots of the Zaandam going through the canal and email it to me as a jpg I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!!

With the exception of the symphony, tonight, I'm done. Nothing left to do but read the "Know Before You Go" booklet again and relax. YIPPIE!!!!!!

Make your way to the bow, climb up on the railing and do your best Leonardo DiCaprio impersonation and we'll be able to find you quite easily.

Man Overboard!!

Here's a final THANK YOU! to all of you for your well-wishes and your prayers for safe journey myself and for Christopher. The car will be here in 1 hour to pick us up and take us to the airport. I cannot believe that this day has finally come ... and, yet, it has. The last 378 days have been wild ones; a lot has happened since I last boarded a HAL ship and, indeed, since I booked this cruise. There were times the days crawled by; and, yet, now this day has arrived.

The next time I report it will be from the Zaandam. Watch for it!

And ........... we're off!

:D

Archived