revneal -- have a wonderful cruise!

Peggy Sue

Hey, Greg...the Zaandam is my favorite HAL ship, and I know you will love it!! Hope you will get to perform services, and just remember what my Mom taught us when we were learning how to genuflect: "Spectacles, test*****, wallet, and watch"....in that order. (Hope this doesn't get poofed.....

Have a wonderful time, Rev!!

Hope you will get to perform services, and just remember what my Mom taught us when we were learning how to genuflect: "Spectacles, test*****, wallet, and watch"....in that order. (Hope this doesn't get poofed.....

LOL ... I haven't heard that in YEARS! :D

As for chaplain duties ... not this time. As far as I know, there's a Catholic and a Protestant chaplain assigned. I had to pay full rate. :eek:

Greg, Wanting to wish you a wonderful cruise.....and smooth sailing, in all the ways that count the most:)

Oh, I forgot to mention on the Z last week, it was the first night of Rosh Hashanna. There was a Rabbi on board and he led a service which looked quite full to me.

Must have been alot of members of "The Tribe" on the cruise.;)

Well, since you'll be gone over Yom Kippur, I can give you a quick lesson in Hebrew, and you could certainly use some "atoning"!

I'm sure there'll be a Rabbi aboard for Yom Kippur services, and I may even attend it -- I've attended Jewish services on special occasions when a Rabbi is aboard; my Biblical Hebrew is a little rusty (sadly, I don't use it as much as I use my Biblical Greek), but I manage well enough without butchering the benyon too terribly much. ;)

Did the PC Zaandam in 2002 and had a great time. Though on a three week cruise there will be very little, if any, fish bait at club HAL - but then again, if that depresses you theres always Wang Wang's available at the Crows Nest. Please do a post as to what monitary upgrade offers look like at the pier. Have a good time.

Thank you so much, my friends. I'm ALMOST finished with my final preperations. I just need to run 2 or 3 more errands, take my Basset Hound to my parents, and make a couple of final hospital visits to ailing church members, and I'm DONE. :) :)

Archived