revneal -- have a wonderful cruise!

Peggy Sue

Well Greg its almost here. I know you will have a great time on the Zaandam just as we did on the Spring repo. There is a great crew on board, especially the lido crew. I`m looking forward to seeing them all again in December. Enjoy the wonderful ports, and HOT weather......jean :cool:

My goodness! Thank you all so much. Been so busy this morning have only, just now, had a chance to check the board! :D Thank you so much, and may the Holy One bless you all!

I'll respond to just a few message ... but I appreciate you all!

But I bet the days feel like they're taking longer and longer

:)

That began several weeks ago. The previous 3 weeks just crawled. But right now the days are just FLYING. I've still got too much to do, and too few days to get it all done in.

But ... I'll get it all done! :) Because, as the saying goes, "come hell or high water ... and even IF there's high water" I'm boarding the Zaandam in just 3 days and a few hours!

Relax! So you'll start the cruise off right.

Thanks Ruth. I'll begin relaxing the minute I sit down in the Town Car for the ride to the airport. But I won't totally relax until I've actually stepped aboard another lovely HAL ship. :D

Enjoy the wonderful ports, and HOT weather

Not much hotter than here in Dallas. :) It was 96 and VERY humid here yesterday. Yuck. We're expecting a little rain come Thursday. And, besides, the first part is in Canada. That's one of the neat things about this cruise ... it begins in the far north an goes almost to the Equator. :D

3 weeks of pure bliss. Ah.... it's almost here. :D

Archived