All Things Freedom of the Seas!

Has anyone done the zip line and/or coaster at Labadee? Any comments? How does the zip line compare to the zip line canopy tour in Jamaica?

Also- any comments on the Dunns River Falls excursions would be appreciated!

Oops - I missed the second part of your question.

Dunns River Falls ...

IMGP0395.jpg

IMGP0397.jpg

IMGP0408.jpg

IMGP0409.jpg

IMGP0410.jpg

IMGP0411.jpg

I is very popular and can get very crowded. However, it was a lot of fun.

BREAKFAST 7:00 am -11:00 am Breakfast,)ade &WmdjammerCafe Deck II 6:00 am -7:00 am Crab &Go Breakfast,Jade Deck 11 7:00 am -11:00 am Speciality Coffee & FreshJuice, Plaza Bar Deck 11 7 :30 am -9:30 am Leonardo s Dining Room Deck 3

This was copied from a compass. Here is a link to the rest:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/26930610/dcba443d/sharing.html

Just got confirmation that early seating on FOS has been changed to 5:30p rather than 6p. Has anyone been on FOS since the time change and therefore have the showtimes changed as well. Does any one have a current Compass reflecting the change?

Also, just saw that the CD will change on 2/21 from Allan Brooks to Abe Hughes.... any comments on Abe?

Thanks

Just got confirmation that early seating on FOS has been changed to 5:30p rather than 6p. Has anyone been on FOS since the time change and therefore have the showtimes changed as well. Does any one have a current Compass reflecting the change?

Also, just saw that the CD will change on 2/21 from Allan Brooks to Abe Hughes.... any comments on Abe?

Thanks

We are sailing on 2/28 and recieved our cruise documents yesterday, which states the main seating is at 6:00. So I'm not sure:confused:

Thanks

Then what time would 2nd seating be? 8PM???

Hi all,

I just sent a note to our TA. I'll let you know what she finds out. We don't cruise until end of June but hopefully it's at 6pm.

Does anyone know anything about the new CD mentioned above? I feel the CD is a BIG part of the cruise experience. Hopefully he's a good one!

Tigers2425

Lori:)

Thanks

Just got back from FOS on the 24th and dining was still at 6:00 p.m.

What a wonderful thread! Have to admit I have been reading ALL DAY and skipped most of it.. haha

We are doing the on the Freedom in November and I am gather any info I can as it is our first cruise and we are VERY excited.

I see everyone asking about the compass and menus, if anyone has a recent one (not that it will be current in 287 days) would you email it to me please?

lorinorth at rogers dot com

Thanks so much

Dont know if anyone has posted this or not, but the Samantha Brown Great Cruises episode on Freedom of the Seas will be on the Travel Channel this Friday (2/5) at 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. I saw it a few years ago and told my husband then that I wanted to go on that ship. And now we are.

are they currently opening the balcony dividers on Freedom? We have E2's (4) and hope that they will. Not sailing until the Fall.
They always have before... haven't been denied yet. Sometimes they'll say "they have to check due to wind or rough seas" but they've always been opened up before the end of the first day.

You all will definitely enjoy the added balcony space!:)

balcony-freedom.jpg