WOW - that sold fast!

LilRhody

Same here- Wanted a SS next to a CS for a 5/09 cruise on Summit- All sold out. My dear In laws ended us with a Veranda cabin instead.. After just one day.. But it was that or not have rooms next door..

8 different categories of rooms were sold out- including all concierge class, sky suites and guarantees.

I was in shock.

it does seem like some categories are going fast--We just booked 9/18/09 for the Eastern Medit on Solstice--hope no large groups are on board or we will be back to square one....

I've got that one on a courtesy hold. I really wanted the Aug 28 one.

Same here- Wanted a SS next to a CS for a 5/09 cruise on Summit- All sold out. My dear In laws ended us with a Veranda cabin instead.. After just one day.. But it was that or not have rooms next door..

8 different categories of rooms were sold out- including all concierge class, sky suites and guarantees.

I was in shock.

Be carefull about cabins adjacent to rhe CS on M-class suites, there was a recent thread posted aboutt a CC next to CS about the balcony being very small.

i will look for that post.. We could not even get them a CC room.. all sold out within 1 day. We ended up on the Penthouse deck with a 2C next door for them.

I hope their deck isnt any smaller! The CS has no veranda, so we plan to hang out on theirs when we come into port..

Been in a CS before and didnt miss the veranda, but hear it is a must have exp for Venice.. Starboard side! (Gotta love these boards!)

Archived