TLC's Little People Big World on Freedom of the Seas

I'm surprised no one has posted on this. Last night (Mon 3/24) on TLC's Little People Big World, they were cruising on Freedom of the Seas and it was filmed for the series. Matt who is the father in the series mention it was a LP (little people) event. It showed quite a bit of them on the cruise and ports while combining it with the regular series at the farm in OR.

I am not a huge fan of the show, but happen to catch it between commercials from DWTS.

Did anyone sail with them and catch the filming? I believe it was last October.

I saw it last night too. I bet this is the last year of that show though, only so many vacations TLC can send them on.

Do you really think so? On their website, Matt said TLC wanted to follow the twins to university and continue the show and that the family had said "we'll see". So apparently there is a lot of interest.

I wonder if it's TLC specifically who is sending them. RCI could have said, hey, come on a cruise. It sounded from the show like they booked it themselves though - I wonder why they were really considering just not going? They would have lost the money for the cruise so that makes me think they didn't pay for it. I dunno!

Matt may want the kids followed but will they get sick of it as they get older? Who knows, they must be getting good money from TLC though because all they used to do is complain about money. Now, they have built that new kitchen, family room, deck, etc, gone to Hawaii, the Caribbean on a private yacht and now the cruise.

I need a tv show!!:eek: ;) :D

Matt may want the kids followed but will they get sick of it as they get older? Who knows, they must be getting good money from TLC though because all they used to do is complain about money. Now, they have built that new kitchen, family room, deck, etc, gone to Hawaii, the Caribbean on a private yacht and now the cruise.

Yeah exaclty. I wonder if the same thing will happen with John and Kate Plus 8 - do you watch that show? It comes on right after Little People Big World on Monday nights.

I wonder if they will benefit - definitely someone who should. I see they're shopping for a bigger house!

I saw it too! I was laughing at the older couple (the lady who kept getting confused with sending people to a different checkout line, and the older man who was dressed like a cowboy and he was overwhelmed with all the people and not enough tractors)....At first I wondered why they were switching back and forth from a pumpkin farm to the ship, then I figured it out and realized that the people on the ship owned the pumpkin farm! It was interesting!! :D

I will have to check to see when this will run again. Anything to see a ship! lol!!!

I love LOVE Jon and Kate plus 8!!! I am sure they do benefit now from the show.

They usually run last weeks episode before the new ones. So the show runs for 2 hours, with the 1st hour being re-runs from the last week. Try next week @ 7pm.

I'm soo glad to hear you love John & Kate Plus 8 too!! That show is awesome.

They usually run last weeks episode before the new ones. So the show runs for 2 hours, with the 1st hour being re-runs from the last week. Try next week @ 7pm.

I'm soo glad to hear you love John & Kate Plus 8 too!! That show is awesome.

Thanks for the info!! Even my 14 yr old son loves to watch Jon & Kate! lol!!!

Sorry I missed it as I watch that show quite often:( Will have to catch it on a rerun hopefully. I watched when they took a trip to the Bahamas and enjoyed that one.

We were watching it last night too. The only comment my husband made was when the Dad was calling home from the phone in his cabin. He says "I bet that's costing a bundle"!! Lol!! :p

I thought that too...I had to LOL at the worker back at the farm who wouldn't let Matt talk!!!

Jon and Kate + 8 ....just love that show....what cute kids! ;)

I am surprised no CC reported back that Matt and Amy were on the cruise. Probably because the ship is so huge they went unnoticed. It wasn't just Matt and Amy but the crew that was filming following them around. It would be funny if Amy had joined CC and signed up for a meet and mingle. She seems the friendly sort.

I am surprised no CC reported back that Matt and Amy were on the cruise. Probably because the ship is so huge they went unnoticed. It wasn't just Matt and Amy but the crew that was filming following them around. It would be funny if Amy had joined CC and signed up for a meet and mingle. She seems the friendly sort.

Imagine walking by thinking -- "they look familiar" then being like, woaaahh....lol

Yeah I agree she does. I doubt she would have time for online chit-chatting though and probably wouldn't know about Cruise Critic/Meet N Mingle.

Perhaps we can inform her ;)

Anyone know what type of stateroom they had? I assumed at least a balcony - it seemed really bright (and that it was natural light). Maybe something higher?

I was on Mariner 2 years ago and Matt and Amy were on our cruise also. They must do a cruise every year or 2. They were traveling with alot of little people and looked to be having a great time. One of their group won 1st place in the talent show.

I was on Mariner 2 years ago and Matt and Amy were on our cruise also. They must do a cruise every year or 2. They were traveling with alot of little people and looked to be having a great time. One of their group won 1st place in the talent show.

That's sooo cool. Do you have any video of it? LOL...

I think they must be getting good money too! But then I might need that too if they were following me with a camera 24/7..lol..but yea, they have built a lot, the pool too!!! And some nice vacations, some I can't afford but hey, who knows their situation.

I was on that cruise. It was a cruise for little people. These people happen to be on it too. I don't watch the show, so someone explained who they are. We shared the elevator a few times and somehow the father and mother are on one of my vacation photos (don't even remember taking it). They were pretty stand off-ish. There were cameras following them around part of the time. It was in October.

I think they must be getting good money too! But then I might need that too if they were following me with a camera 24/7..lol..but yea, they have built a lot, the pool too!!! And some nice vacations, some I can't afford but hey, who knows their situation.

Yeah - I think they both work (one of the openings shows Amy working in a daycare, Matt has that stool business and he was working at another job too), plus they have the farm for parties/private functions, plus pumpkin season. That in itself is probably plenty plus TLC on top of it. They must be crazy organized people.

I was on that cruise. It was a cruise for little people. These people happen to be on it too. I don't watch the show, so someone explained who they are. We shared the elevator a few times and somehow the father and mother are on one of my vacation photos (don't even remember taking it). They were pretty stand off-ish. There were cameras following them around part of the time. It was in October.

Wow really, that's neat.

They live right up the street from me. My wife takes the kids there for Holloween every year. Seem like really nice' date=' down to earth people.[/quote']

That's crazy! I'm not even sure where OR is but I would go there for pumpkin season if I was close to there. Looks like fun!

I will have to check to see when this will run again. Anything to see a ship! lol!!!

I love LOVE Jon and Kate plus 8!!! I am sure they do benefit now from the show.

Please post if you find a re-run. I'm sure it will be repeated. I love Jon and Kate plus 8 too.

Archived