Speaking of bras. . .

leela14

okie dokie..:) just curious!:D

Oh, I saw a very nice carry-on at Tuesday Morning. I think

I am going to get it:)

I don't usually get new pieces too often but when I saw it

the other day I really, REALLY liked it;)

Will give you a description this evening:)

I know several women who threw away all their bras when these came out. I have good, expensive bras that I now have in a bag in the back of the closet. The support from these bras is amazing and there is no way the straps can slip.

http://www.barenecessities.com/SPANX-Bra-llelujah!-Soft-Cup-Bra_product_Spanx013_,search,.htm

This one is also fantastic

http://www.barenecessities.com/Sassybax_product_SASSYBAXBR01_,size,.htm

I am of grandmother age and tend to sag. Both of these give me wonderful support. Even my daughter's friends have started ordering the Spanx bra because it is so supportive.

I need underwires! I have a camisole in that style (sassybax) and I can't really wear it in public....Not quite enough lift:p

Lois--the bra I have at home is from Curvations, which is a Walmart/Kmart brand. I couldn't find it online though--it is a couple years old.

I'm not picky--I'll try all bra brands--I've owned $70 bras and $5 bras and each worked for me in different ways.;)

I'm waiting to buy new bras as I hope to lose a few pounds before my cruise. I've heard JC Penny has good bras and the ladies who work in the lingerie department actually know how to properly measure you for the correct size. ??? Guess I'll find out!

I'm waiting to buy new bras as I hope to lose a few pounds before my cruise. I've heard JC Penny has good bras and the ladies who work in the lingerie department actually know how to properly measure you for the correct size. ??? Guess I'll find out!

Hi, most of the major department stores all have gals who

measure. Penneys, Dillards and I am 99% sure the high end stores

have always offered that service....Nordsrtoms, Saks, etc.....

I went to Dillards and had a very good experience there and they

have a good selection too.

I have sloping shoulders (I always joke that I'm built like a bowling pin) and my straps always fall down too... I've been professionally fitted but they still fall... so I think it may really just be my shoulders... I will have to look for that glue stuff mentioned above. Interesting

Archived