Laundry in a bag specials?

auntdot

Does Celebrity offer the 'all you can cram in the bag' laundry specials to 'regular' passengers on a 2 week cruise? Just wondering how I am going to pack for a two week cruise in a 44 lb suitcase?!? :eek: Or is that what the OBC is for?? LOL

Dot

If one is offered (and it was offered on all of our 14 night cruises), the all you can stuff in a bag for 'regular' passengers is offered at the end of the cruise on the next to last full day as "Why go home with dirty laundry?" special.

We had two cabins with four previous Celebrity cruisers on the Millineum the week before last. We each received a coupon booklet that included the $20 laundry coupon for a total of four coupons each worth $20 for a full bag of laundry. They leave you a canvas bag in the closet. We used it twice on a seven day cruise. It is well worth the money IMHO! Everything came back washed and ironed! Everything!!!

We were on a 14 night Celebrity cruise and we did the bag full of laundry a couple of times. I won't ever pack as much as I did i'll use the laundry bag every time. We had way too much packed and still did the laundry bag twice!!!

We were on a 14 night Celebrity cruise and we did the bag full of laundry a couple of times. I won't ever pack as much as I did i'll use the laundry bag every time. We had way too much packed and still did the laundry bag twice!!!

Smart lady. :)

Guess you really didn't answer the OP question about "Regular passengers" as if you got the coupon you must have been a past guest Capt. Club member correct. We were newly aboard on the Quest and got NO specials for laundry, but luckily they have the Laundromat. As we are now C C members, newbies as we are with only 2 credits, do we also get the coupons??

Guess you really didn't answer the OP question about "Regular passengers" as if you got the coupon you must have been a past guest Capt. Club member correct. We were newly aboard on the Quest and got NO specials for laundry' date=' but luckily they have the Laundromat. As we are now C C members, newbies as we are with only 2 credits, do we also get the coupons??[/quote']

This won't really answer your question because I truly believe that the laundry offer is almost on a cruise by cruise basis. We have seen the $20 per bag on different nights on different cruises.

We never got the coupons until we were Elite level. And we saw them the first time on Infinity to Alaska last year. Everything we could fit in the laundry bag for $15. We used the canvas laundry bag and filled it up. Then two months later on Century we got the coupons as well. We filled the in-room canvas laundry bag as we had on Infinity but were told by our cabin attendant that we could only use the paper laundry bag. We thought that was kind of cheap but the laundry deal is a nice one.

Hi Ed - Love the new pic of you and Jacque. How ya been??

Charlie

btw we made it to Elite aren't you proud? :D

We have been great. I hope you and Art are well. And, I am glad you are Elite. :)

The Elite coupons we got were for $15.00 a bag I believe.

Hmm... no definitive answer.

I guess it varies from cruise to cruise. We are Captain's Club (but just with one previous cruise!) so better plan on paying to send stuff out and then on the second to last night we can fill the bag!! Small price to pay for being able to stick with one suitcase each!

Thanks for the replies!

Dot

Hmm... no definitive answer.

I guess it varies from cruise to cruise. We are Captain's Club (but just with one previous cruise!) so better plan on paying to send stuff out and then on the second to last night we can fill the bag!! Small price to pay for being able to stick with one suitcase each!

Thanks for the replies!

Dot

I do believe the definitive answer was up there in the first five responses. The bag cost $24.95. The have the information in the Daily on board. Ask your room attendant if this is available at anytime during your cruise. It may vary for different cruise lengths and ships.

Guess you really didn't answer the OP question about "Regular passengers" as if you got the coupon you must have been a past guest Capt. Club member correct.

Are you suggesting Captain's Club members aren't 'regular' ? :D

We sailed the Connie in February on a 10 day cruise, we are classic members, hope to be elite next sailing. There was a coupon in our cabin middle of the week for $20. all you could put in the paper laundry sack. Hoping they offer it again on our repo cruise in October.

Are you suggesting Captain's Club members aren't 'regular' ? :D

BEAV - How can i put this...ummm... delicately! I'm 'regular' - but just classic!!!

:D

dblane - thanks! Hopefully we will receive the same coupon as classic CC's on a 14 day cruise.

Dot

Archived