Tahitian Princess dining Q...

bleekercity

Is Baked Alaska served? And if so, is it always offered on the ninth day of the cruise?

would assume so, but the timing might depend on the itinerary. I do not know what nights the fomals are for her 14 day Alaska cruises this summer.

would assume so, but the timing might depend on the itinerary. I do not know what nights the fomals are for her 14 day Alaska cruises this summer.

We are starting a pool to guess which are the formal nights on this new itinerary. The word is that there are 3 nights, so my guess is the first and last "sea" days which are those where we are cruising the Inside Passage and the middle one could be either of the Gulf of Alaska days.

We are starting a pool to guess which are the formal nights on this new itinerary. The word is that there are 3 nights, so my guess is the first and last "sea" days which are those where we are cruising the Inside Passage and the middle one could be either of the Gulf of Alaska days.

My money is on the first one being Ketchican day...since it is a 2pm departure....agree with your thoughts on the others....with baked Alaska on the last one.

Archived