Best "unique" photo you've taken of a ship.

Love the Cataline picture...when we sailed from Victoria on the Star Princess last saturday we looked out and saw the two other ships that had sailed ahead of us. They were lit up like this and I so wished I had a great camera to take some pics of it... Great shot!

• 4 weeks later...

"Bird with a View" on Veendam at Glacier Bay, Alaska.

2308729190101542478S600x600Q85.jpg

This was a Where's Waldo moment for me. I couldn't see the darn thing. Then boing, there it was right in front of me. Too obvious I guess. (plus I hadn't had my morning tea!) :D Cute photo.

I thought I was seeing things when I looked back and saw her sitting there on that balcony railing. What a funny bird!

You're not the only one that has had a hard time seeing her. She kind of just blends in. :)

Boy oh Boy, I just found this thread! Just getting started with a new camera, and all of you have given me such great ideas for our next cruise. I've caught myself saying OMG way more than once!

Here's one I took a few years ago with a little Nikon point-and-shoot from aboard an Island Wings flightseeing excursion in Ketchikan, flying over the NCL Sun:

2991748950057127324S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived