Ground Transportation to Airport, Stockholm Sweden

Bigbill10

Does any one know what choices are available and their cost to Arlanda airport for 2 people. Can't seem to get a quote on line. Understand ship Regatta will be docked at Vartahammer 523.

Thanks for any replies.

Last June we took a private van to the airport. I honestly do not remember the name of the company. You might try Googling " Stockholm Limo Service" and see what you get.

Last June we took a private van to the airport. I honestly do not remember the name of the company. You might try Googling " Stockholm Limo Service" and see what you get.

Do you recall the cost for the trip?

How many persons did you have?

There is a high speed rail connector from downtown Stockholm to the airport. Weekend fare for two was about US $20.00. It is very centrally located and quicker than taxi/limo. No steps, short walk to planes. If you are staying over, consider it.

The Arlanda Express is VERY fast, and runs between 4 and 6 times per hour. It will take you from the airport to the Central Station. The issue is that you have to handle your own luggage. Aside from that, it's great. Check out Arlanda Express via Google for fares and schedule info.

We took a taxi from the Stockhom Hilton to the airport -- not sure if that's closer or farther away from where the ship will dock. Anyway, the taxi was around $50 if I remember correctly. The train would have been cheaper but more of a hassle to get to the train station, especially as we had a very early morning flight.

Does any one know what choices are available and their cost to Arlanda airport for 2 people. Can't seem to get a quote on line. Understand ship Regatta will be docked at Vartahammer 523.

Thanks for any replies.

Since I have posted this message. I have booked with airport shuttle. Their cost is 250SEK for 2 ($42 USD). Ship's cost is $85 per person. To contact them , their e-mail is info@airportshuttle.se. Web site is airportshuttle.se.

Correct pier is Vartahamnen 524 as per Oceania. Hope this helps some one.

Since I have posted this message. I have booked with airport shuttle. Their cost is 250SEK for 2 ($42 USD). Ship's cost is $85 per person. To contact them , their e-mail is info@airportshuttle.se. Web site is airportshuttle.se.

Correct pier is Vartahamnen 524 as per Oceania. Hope this helps some one.

Thanks Bill ...we may use them next year.

• 1 month later...

The cost of a cab from the Hilton to the Airport was 495 SEK. That is twice the cost of the Arlanda express. This was 2 weeks ago. There is a senior fare of 110 SEK on the express and a weekend fare of $39 for the two of us. We only have one bag each so public transit is no problem. Pat

Archived