topless sunbathing

cruisin73

I think the attitude towards topless sunbathing for women is purely based on a narrow NA view that since it's this way on this side of the world, that how it should be in all parts of the world. It's not an issue in most parts of Europe...not even worth a discussion. Here, we talk it to death. Europeans will continue to do what they are used to doing, as will we North Americans. These are the differences that make the world interesting.

It is very amusing reading some of these posts about ladies going topless and i find it hard to believe anyone is offended these days

MY girlfriend goes topless and doesn't think anything of it and we British are supposed to be reserved lol

• 6 months later...

"...If you are so inclined, please choose a cruise ship with a designated topless deck for sunbathing..."

I'll bump this back to the top with this...Norwegian Cruise Lines has four ships with "freestyle" sundecks, where topless/nude is allowed. Not large, 18 deck chairs, you will find young, old, men, women, large, not so large, fully clothed, topless, nude. All enjoying the sun and each others company. Sometimes almost empty, other times SRO. No leering, drooling, inappropriate touching, nothing out of the ordinary (except the obvious)...

We hav e been on 8 (?) Princess cruises. On the last two to the Caribbean and one to Tahiti, there were topless women on the very upper deck. No one made a big deal of it.

seems like on the Princess Dawn (?) a few years back, there was an "adult deck" toward the aft funnels. Seems like a logical place to me!

I ALWAYS sunbathe topless, but I am male, so.......

Archived