5 O'Clock Somewhere

Nymue

We leave on the Caribbean Princess in one month for 9 relaxing, warm, Caribbean Nights :p

I'm looking for recommendations on everyones favorite Foo-Foo Party Drinks :D Which ones are NOT to be missed?

Come on, ...... The Hot Tubs A Bubblin'

Let’s Get the Party Going :p :D :p

2952993420101313100S500x500Q85.jpg

Hugs & Happy Sailing,

Anne

Gosh, there are so many.

I like a Miami Vice, half pina colada, half strawberry daquiri.

Bahama Mama is also good.

This might not be considered a foo-foo drink, but I'm currently hooked on mojitos. So refreshing.

T

We leave on the Caribbean Princess in one month for 9 relaxing, warm, Caribbean Nights :p

I'm looking for recommendations on everyones favorite Foo-Foo Party Drinks :D Which ones are NOT to be missed?

Come on, ...... The Hot Tubs A Bubblin'

Let’s Get the Party Going :p :D :p

2952993420101313100S500x500Q85.jpg

Hugs & Happy Sailing,

Anne

Foo-Foo's - one of our favorite subjects!

Princess used to have a martini called the Black Star Liner at the Crooners Bar. It's not on the menu anymore, but the bartenders still make them if you ask. It's basically a chocolate cream martini with Espresso. Delish!

We also like the Bugsy - a new concoction @ Crooners. It has:

Irish Creme

Creme de mint

Espresso

Cream

Hi,

This is a great thread. Now I get to know some of the fancy drinks. My in take of any type of hard, beer or wine is about 0 to 5 per year or two. So when I take one I like to try something different-but afraid to try anything that I know nothing about.

So this is great for me! I am going to pick one of these for my next drink. Could this be the start of some thing new for me!!

Geo

Hi,

This is a great thread. Now I get to know some of the fancy drinks. My in take of any type of hard, beer or wine is about 0 to 5 per year or two. So when I take one I like to try something different-but afraid to try anything that I know nothing about.

So this is great for me! I am going to pick one of these for my next drink. Could this be the start of some thing new for me!!

Geo

I figure I will try a different one each evening before dinner. One, that's it. I am a lightweight. Any more than "two" and I am done. :o

Seabreeze...not FOO FOO drink but it is one of my favorites and perfect for a cruise.:)

CL-JW ~ ---You said that Princess used to have a martini called the Black Star Liner at the Crooners Bar - not on the menu anymore - but the bartenders still make them if you ask - basically a chocolate cream martini with Espresso. Delish.

Yes indeed. That does sound delish!:D

Gosh, there are so many.

I like a Miami Vice, half pina colada, half strawberry daquiri.

Bahama Mama is also good.

This might not be considered a foo-foo drink, but I'm currently hooked on mojitos. So refreshing.

T

I just got finished with a short repo cruise on the Sapphire and I honestly thought that the mojitos served on ship were the best I have ever tasted!! Fresh squeezed lime juice, they muddled the mint by hand with the simple syrup, good rum, topped off with just enough club soda!!!

The price was good too!!!

Oh and the 24k Rita's were incredible also :)

I told DH that I want ALL my margs made that way now :D

Just completed a 31 night cruise on the sapphire....dirty banana wins for foo foos, hands down. Challenge the bartender to "make the best one on the ship"....they get really creative. I brought the recipie home and we will be having them this weekend!!!!!

Just completed a 31 night cruise on the sapphire....dirty banana wins for foo foos, hands down. Challenge the bartender to "make the best one on the ship"....they get really creative. I brought the recipie home and we will be having them this weekend!!!!!

Ohhhh.......can you share the recipe? We wrote down the ingredients but not exact on the amounts.

Not really a Foo Foo drink, but the Raspberry Mojito is delicious and so refreshing....and since it has fresh raspberries in it, maybe a health food? :rolleyes: I love them!!

I was curious about what a dirty banana was, so I looked it up:

1 oz creme de bananes

1 oz creme de cacao

1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur

2 scoops vanilla ice cream

Blend six ice cubes with ice-cream in a blender until smooth. Add liqueurs and continue blending, again until smooth. Add more ice-cream if needed (for milk-shake consistency). Pour into a highball glass, and serve.

rating

Archived