Wow! That was a super surprise!!!!

Sue's Mom

At about 3.30pm this afternoon we received a call from someone representing HAL to ask us if, as Mariners, we would like to visit the Eurodam in Southampton on Saturday, June 28. Yes, please. At first I said it was too far to travel just for a day but my DH and I agreed that it would be lovely to have a weekend away and, to make it even better, we are using storecard reward points! So nothing to pay except for petrol (gas), meals and sundry expenses. We will be away for three nights.

Oh, did I say that we sail on the Eurodam on October 1 from Quebec City? :D So we will be able to "inspect" our cabin and make sure that it is all shipshape (pun definitely intended). :cool:

At the moment I have a permanent grin.

Our four friends who are also Mariners will not be able to come as they are playing golf. I know what I would rather do.

Well, I for one will be thrilled to see it all! Any photos you share will be greatly appreciated! I'm so excited for you getting to see the new ship. Well done,and have a great time!!!:D

That is brillant. You will have a brillant time. I would loved something like that. I got an invite for something similar a couple months ago for "UK Mariner". For a 3 day warm-up cruise and the reception on it. For some reason the price £199 per person for the reception.

I will try and take some photos' date=' if I am allowed. What would you all like to see?[/quote']

Everything! :D

Have a grand time at the party! HAL sure knows how to introduce a new ship.

Archived