Eurodam

Cal Cruiser

I would sure like from someone who has sailed on the Eurodam.

I have book a cruise on this ship and I would like to know how you liked it?

It has been many years since I have sailed on HAL. I have sailed on Celebrity

Many times (8) and have been very happy with them. But I smoke and Celebrity has changed their policy about smoking and I always like to have a veranda I will try HAL again.

The Eurodam's inaugural cruise is scheduled for early July. As I understand it, there will be many frequent posters on this cruise and some intend to report "live from".

Only thing certain, is there will be a variety of opinions about everything.

The only opinion that's going to matter however, will be your own.

Welcome home.

The Eurodam is still in the ship yard. She is not quite finished yet. I believe she leaves the yard around the first of the month or thereabouts.

You'll have to wait a few days to get any firsthand reports.

I would sure like from someone who has sailed on the Eurodam.

I have book a cruise on this ship and I would like to know how you liked it?

It has been many years since I have sailed on HAL. I have sailed on Celebrity

Many times (8) and have been very happy with them. But I smoke and Celebrity has changed their policy about smoking and I always like to have a veranda I will try HAL again.

The Eurodam maiden cruise is set for July 5. There is a pre-cruise that begins on the 3rd. Given that the July 3 pre-cruise is revenue generating, I think it is safe to say that on July 3 the Eurodam will sail its maiden voyage.

Or, to those of us getting onboard on the 5th, it begins its maiden voyage on the third. :D In any case, keep an eye on the boards over those dates for first hand information on the new Eurodam.

Smooth sailing to you.

It is nice to hear from so many nice cruisers. I will be waiting to hear from someone about their cruise. I thought that the Eurodam had sailed. Oh well I will look for someone to rate the ship after she sails. Anyway thank you all for the info.

Actually, it sails on the second. It's a 3-nighter prior to Copenhagen. The ship's naming ceremony is on the first.

Well, you would know.:) I stand corrected.:o

Wish we could be there too (on the first) but it just wasn't possible. We will have to settle for the "continuation" of the maiden cruise beginning on the 5th.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Smooth sailing...

Well, you would know.:) I stand corrected.:o

Wish we could be there too (on the first) but it just wasn't possible. We will have to settle for the "continuation" of the maiden cruise beginning on the 5th.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Smooth sailing...

Looking forward to meeting you, too. Will you have your bear, so I can recognize you? They're adorable.

I hope several people will be posting during that inaugural cruise. In less than a month several of you will be leaving for this awesome cruise.

Several of us will be posting from the Eurodam, so enjoy the reading! :)

I fly out on Sunday, June 29th, in the evening. I can't believe were just 20-something day away.

I will not be going on the Eurodam unill sept 2009. I wish it were sooner but I already have my cruise booked for this year. Oh well I leave for this cruise in about 20 days and I am going to enjoy it. It will be my last cruise with Celebrity, so I feel bad about that. My wife says that this will be the last cruise to Alaska this is our third cruise there I guess that is enough. Maybe in two years back to the canal, we have already done that cruise but that cruise was fun. I have tried to get my wife to go to Australia but no luck she will not fly that far. Well nice to hear from all you cruisers I will quit beating my gums, so I hope all your cruises are great and you all have fun.

Archived