Was Disappointed - Now EXCITED!!!

sail7seas

I've been disappointed we aren't traveling to Rotterdam as we had orginally planned but now it's OKAY and I'm a HAPPY Cruiser!!!

Our docs for 'My' ;) Maasdam back-to-backs just arrived.

I think the fairy of cruises wanted to cheer us up for having to miss Eurodam and sent us documents to dance about.

Thanks for your excellent timing, HAL. How is that for excellent HAL Customer Service??!!! :)

I've been disappointed we aren't traveling to Rotterdam as we had orginally planned but now it's OKAY and I'm a HAPPY Cruiser!!!

I think the fairy of cruises wanted to cheer us up for having to miss Eurodam and sent us documents to dance about.

Thanks for your excellent timing, HAL. How is that for excellent HAL Customer Service??!!! :)

Boy it must be fun to be you Sail *LOL*

Glad that you got your docs.

Even more important, glad that you are feeling better :)

Have a great cruise

ENJOY

I think a doc fairy at HAL was looking out for you, Sail, and sent them just in time! :D

I posted to this earlier, BTW, and my post must have ended up in cyberspace. :rolleyes:

Enjoy "your" Maasdam! ;)

Congrats S7S! I THOUGHT I heard someone whooping with delight!

And now that the Maasdam has their unfortunate rodent problem almost elimin..... I'M KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!

Back to back! DANG! Way to go!

Roboat......... YELL!!!! :D

Thanks everyone. I really am excited. We can never get enough of that gorgeous ship and wonderful crew.

Babyher...... :o It IS fun being me, most of the time. I could have skipped the most recent chapter in my life that forced us to cancel Eurodam, but the rewards are great! It's good to be feeling good. :)

Lisa.... I love your dancing birds. SO cute.

Harry.... I've had word that Abbie will be in Neptune and I surely will send your regards.

Sheila...... Thank you. You're so kind. Always!

Jim.... Yes, you're right. Of course, we will love being back on 'My' ;) Maasdam. (Doesn't mean we won't be thinking of all of your on E-dam.)

Thanks for your nice messages and good wishes, Sage, Ruth, Hammybee and Kakalina.

:) Life is looking real good these days.....especially with a HAL document wallet newly delivered to Chez Sail.

I love the messages about poetic justice and how the timing of delivery was so perfect. Some things are meant to be and some things are not. ;)

Oh No, no, no David. I'll share 'My' ;) Maasdam but never, ever cede her!!! :D

We sail b-to-b in August.

....And we have three cruises booked on her for Canada/New England summer of 2009.

Great news S7S!!:D

I heard you jump for joy out here!!;) :D

I know you were sad not to be able to do the inaugural, but being that you are doing the document dance, you can even start pulling out the 10 pieces of luggage you could take because you are home-porting it!!;) :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :D

I really was excited to receive them. After all the times we've done that cruise, sailed the pretty Maasdam, you'd think I'd be more casual about it, but No, still very excited........ and I hope I always stay that way!!! :) (DH was just as happy as me when he came home and saw them. ;) ) We feel very lucky to be going on these cruises.

Archived