Dream released

nklpikl

OMG, I just looked to see what the itinerary/price was for Dec. 26, 2009. They switched Grand Cayman with Roatan! So, they go to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, and Costa Maya. (I'm not sure of the order.) Wow, I love that itinerary.

OMG, I just looked to see what the itinerary/price was for Dec. 26, 2009. They switched Grand Cayman with Roatan! So, they go to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, and Costa Maya. (I'm not sure of the order.) Wow, I love that itinerary.

Did you notice the prices on that one too. OV cheaper than Interior

Did you notice the prices on that one too. OV cheaper than Interior

Yes, I did. But then I went to see what the 3rd person in a room price was, and it was more than the first two! :( I hope the 3rd person comes down because I am planning on cruising the Dream in 2010.

Yes, I did. But then I went to see what the 3rd person in a room price was, and it was more than the first two! :( I hope the 3rd person comes down because I am planning on cruising the Dream in 2010.

Lol I saw that too. It is not like that on other sailings. But I agree our family cruises are not gonna work on the dream unless the 3,4,5 person price comes down. Waiting and seeing

You may need to call... many times with the new ships, everything is messed up on the website... then again, with the layout of this ship, who knows how things will go. But your best bet is to call... good luck!!

4/24.....trying out the cove balcony. It was between that and the spa... well maybe next time. I think it will be cool to be so close to the water. So now I have 4 cruises on the books. I need to stop:D

Trisha

I just booked a Category 11, for 12/26/09 @ $1142.51 pp. Am I missing something here? It says it's a suite, but isn't that cheap? The BLG's are more expensive...Seriously, am I missing something???

I just looked it up, the price is correct! Oh, I wish I could afford this right now!

Host Randy should be putting a group together for late April 2010... should have a $25 deposit, easy way to afford it :D I'm just sayin' :) LOL!!! I think Mach is planning one for Fall and Terrib is planning one for June... I think!!

Hey Mom, weren't we talking on another thread that this would be our Dream itinerary?!?

I got so excited and looked it up right away when I read this! Just so you know, that is the order. OMG!! I need to get a job so I can book this!!!

I'm going on the Single Parent CC group cruise in June of 2010. It looks as though Dec. 26th is the only date that I could go that has such a great price on the suites. Also, since I'm taking both of my children I wouldn't be able to get the $25 deposit. If you have 3 or more in your cabin you need to make the full deposit.

Hey Mom, weren't we talking on another thread that this would be our Dream itinerary?!?

I got so excited and looked it up right away when I read this! Just so you know, that is the order. OMG!! I need to get a job so I can book this!!!

Carrie: As soon as I saw the itinerary I thought of you, so I looked up your TR and posted on that thread! :D

I'm going on the Single Parent CC group cruise in June of 2010. It looks as though Dec. 26th is the only date that I could go that has such a great price on the suites. Also, since I'm taking both of my children I wouldn't be able to get the $25 deposit. If you have 3 or more in your cabin you need to make the full deposit.

That is a bummer... generally I tell people to book a double and add the third later... but with this ship, I wouldn't chance it!!!

We did that itinerary I think on the Valor... it ws one of my favorites!!

It does look as though Carnival is listening to us. I remember seeing on a thread a while back to take out Grand Cayman, and keep Belize, Roatan, and Costa Maya. I've been to Grand Cayman so many times. It's just too touristy and expensive for me.

That is a bummer... generally I tell people to book a double and add the third later... but with this ship, I wouldn't chance it!!!

We did that itinerary I think on the Valor... it ws one of my favorites!!

You had Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, and Costa Maya! Wow, I can't wait to have all of those on one trip! I've always gone with Cozumel and Belize or Cozumel and Roatan, but never had all of them.

It does look as though Carnival is listening to us. I remember seeing on a thread a while back to take out Grand Cayman, and keep Belize, Roatan, and Costa Maya. I've been to Grand Cayman so many times. It's just too touristy and expensive for me.

I agree... I'm so over Western at this point, but I love Coz, Roatan and CM... having them all together made it a really great cruise! Even though we got rained out in Roatan, it was still one of my favorite ports!!! GC is just too boring, not much to do after one trip there... so we just stand around for hours sampling rum at Tortuga :p LOL!!!

The one time I was supposed to go to Costa Maya the seas were too rough, so we couldn't dock! :( I've heard so many good things about this port so I really want to go. I just went to Roatan for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I just LOVE this port! And, I've been to Belize 3 times. There's so much to do there. I've loved every excursion I've done.

The one time I was supposed to go to Costa Maya the seas were too rough, so we couldn't dock! :( I've heard so many good things about this port so I really want to go. I just went to Roatan for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I just LOVE this port! And, I've been to Belize 3 times. There's so much to do there. I've loved every excursion I've done.

I've been to CM 4 or 5 times... we are hoping we get it back to our itinerary for next years cruise. Always a blast there! Such a great village!!! The people in Majahual are fabulous... I loved Roatan, so unspoiled!!! Belize... been there 5 times I believe and never stepped foot off the ship!! I know, I'm weird.. I always count it as a sea day... maybe I'll get off there next year :p LOL!!!

Archived